Posts by Miktan

I have a Stage an two Kemper Kone cabs.

I love them and have never been so pleased with my sound!

The only issue is the fact that you can not save a rig in FRFR mode(Kone on, Cab off).

I have owned Axe-Fx and Helix and have bought rigs/presets from the great pro Glenn DeLaune

https://www.glenndelaune.com/kemper.htm

Now he has released high quality rigs for the Stage but all are direct profiles ment to feed FOH /FRFR.

Unfortunately I cannot use them with The Kones because it is not possible to save in FRFR mode.

I would really Really appreciate if this is included in next OS update.

Hi

Strange effects I understand.

After my mistake and the following tinnitus I went to an audionom and did a hearing test.
    I was Very surprised of the result. I hear normally and at the same level as five years ago.

Still it is ringing...

Thanks!
    In my youth I played four years in a band, often standing in front of the drummers crasch cymbal. However the hearing was not effected.

Your nice words give me hope and except for a few beers now and then I am clean like a newborn child :thumbup:
    Now I will go to my man cave/studio and start up my Stage and my Kone cabs!

Mike

Hi

This might not be the right thread but I did not find any better.

A month ago I made the worst mistake of my life. I cut concrete with a diamond cutting machine. I did not have earplugs good enough for the high noise level. I did not realize it until I was finished and now a month later I suffer from Tinnitus, mainly on my right ear. Diamond cutting produce very much noise but also high frequecies.
    Tinnitus is common among musicians and I would be happy to hear from other with the same problem:

- how do you handle it?
    - do you have to play very low in order to not get worse?

- do you use earplugs when playing?

- what type and are there earplugs that only filter the very high frequencies?
    - did you even be forced to quit playing?
    This was a nightmare and I was actually close to tears.

This happened just as I bought my Stage and finally found the sound I been looking for all my life. :rolleyes:

Take care of your ears, you only have two and there are no spareparts or new OS updates...

In order to not try all the 16000 rigs I tied my hands behind my back, just to find it was very diffucult to play....:D

Hi

In the rig manager there is a column showing the gain level.

A rig showing high gain is however often more or less clean. Is the column showing the gain level when the profile was created bit it was set lower when they saved the profile?

Mike

Hi

I bought a stage a few weeks ago.

As we all know the volume of different rigs differ a lot. The way to ”normalise” the levels between rigs is to us ”Rig Volume” in input section.

What is the difference to change level with Rig Volume versus Volume in the Amp section?
    If you look at the rigs the Volume in the Amp Section is often set higher than 0. Why is that?
    Mike

Hi

My name is Mikael Tänndal (yes we ha a strange a...)and live in Stockholm/Sweden.
    I have played guitar since I was tvelwe, some keyboard, drums. I have a small studio in my ”man cave” in the basement.

I bought a white already in 2012 but had problems finding ”my” tone. After that I have had Axe FX2, Helix floor, Bluamp 1 (and a lot of pedals). After hearing a guy Playing the Stage I decided to try again. Nowadays I only play at home and I bought two Kone Cabs and run it in stereo. LOVE IT! My only Oroblem, as we all struggle with is to spend more time playing and less time searching for the BEST profile among the +15000 available....:P

Nice to join the user group agsin??

Wish you all the best
    Mike

I agree 100 %
    I wrote this today in another thread:

”Hi

A week ago I bought two Kones and run them in stereo, and love them aswell. I omly use them at home in my studio

I have one issue.

For some rigs I experience the tone is better with the Kone ON and the speaker OFF. That is said by Tonejunkie aswell.

That means the Kone is running in FRFR mode but use the Cab from the Rig .

This works well BUT it is not possible to save per Rig.

I would like to see that in the next Update.

Mike//Sweden”

Hi

I would like two see At least two more imprints

- Roland Jazz Chorus speaker

- Celestion CL80 that is very often used by Michael Britt in his fantastic profiles
    ??

Mikael//Sweden

Hi

I’m new here and quite new with my Stage and I love it!

A week ago I bought two Kones and run them in stereo, and love them aswell. I omly use them at home in my studio

I have one issue.

For some rigs I experience the tone is better with the Kone ON and the speaker OFF. That is said by Tonejunkie aswell.

Mike//Sweden

Hi

I’m new here and quite new with my Stage and I love it!

I have one issue.

Keep on Kempering!?

Mike

Swden