Posts by ChrisBeaver

If there is nothing wrong with your Kemper I think you may have simply got used of how the Eleven rack sounds and basing your opinions comparing to the Eleven sounds you've tweaked and love. The kemper is not as HI- FI as the 11 rack, eleven has an odd high end that is quite a love or hate thing and sounds unique. I really like the Eleven rack but the Kemper has so much more to offer, for me anyway. Maybe you just haven't found the right profile yet. Some people love the stock Kemper profiles and some hate them. They are like it or not, accurate representations of miced up amps. To me most stock profiles are very flat sounding so need a bit of eq when recording especially on the top end but this takes only seconds to achieve, simply dial to taste. Only advice I would give is Try out some rigs on rig exchange or have a listen to some of the many commercial sellers clips and see if any of those are closer to what you want. Good luck

We will have our first pack coming in a few weeks time. The list may grow before release so if there's any amps you'd like added let me know and ill see if I can get them :thumbup: Also I'm struggling to find the time to make clips right now with so much work recently landed at my studio so if anyone is interested in helping out on the clips front for a little while send me a pm plz.

Blackstar Stage 60
    Blackstar Series one 100
    Bad Cat Black Cat 30
    Lazy J20
    Top Hat Club Royale
    Marshall 1974X
    Marshall DSL
    Peavey 5150
    Bugera 333xl infinium
    Fender Twin
    Orange Dark terror
    Peavey classic 30

Eleven rack pack has been updated. Due to a customer request It now includes extensive profiling of the Matchless model. Some with Eleven cabs, some with no cab, and some profiled going through a physical Marshall power amp and Mesa 4x12 slant cab. All customers who have bought 11 rack pack will be emailed these new profiles free of charge. The pack now contains 68 profiles :thumbup:

To Chris:
    TY for your service. I really dig some of your profiles from the packs I bought so far.

To Chris & everyone else:
    What is the point of profiling a "modeler", that tries to "copy" amp sounds?
    I am asking seriously. That same question always comes to my mind, when people post profiles of the unit from the dark side.

That's a good question, I look at it like this. Most of us have moved away from modellers as the kemper is so much better in replicating amp tones than anything else on the market. Now although modellers try to nail the amp tones perfectly they fail in that regard as there are not as accurate as Kemper but this also means modellers have many unique sounds that we can not get from an amp, some of these unique sounds sound awesome in their own right. I still use Eleven rack for some recordings because of its unique character, to me its not better its not worse its just another colour to add to whatever mix I'm working on. The tones achieved in this Eleven Rack Pack sound great in their own right. I will post a demo rig later, have a play with it and see what you think :)

Eleven Rack Pack now available (47 Profiles)

We have used the 11 rack for years and over that time have pretty much tweaked it to perfection. We have profiled many of its amps here. Fenders/Mesa/Bogner/Marshalls/Soldano/
    most using 11r cabs and Some profiled through our own 4x12 mesa cab. The results have come out very good, the profiles have a unique sound and feel. Audio clips to be added soon

http://www.sweetspotprofiles.c…/11-rack-pack-47-profiles

Thanks Kosta, I have access to both a Vox AC30 and a Fender Twin so both of those amps are on the list to be profiled relatively soon :)

Thank you Bjorn, I will try and get hold of a Mark V for sure :)

Hey Chris,

how are the knucklehead profiles going? Can't wait to hear them!

The Knucklehead was meant to turn up last week but it came 2 days ago, it's being profiled later today through a Mesa cab. There's a pic of it on my Facebook :thumbup:

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier ® now added to the shop, 19 Profiles

We profiled this Dual Rec with both raw and boosted profiles. Boosted mainly with a TS9 and some with a HM2.
    Cab used- Mesa 4x12 slant
    Mics used- SM57/AT3025

These profiles need no tweaking to sound good and are ready to record straight to your DAW :)