Posts by ddivill

Hi All

Thanks for all your feedback, the 2nd order with registered post arrived last Thursday ( it took 5 days more or less) so all good now. Not sure what happened to the first one.
    Anyway, you live and learn .. :)

I still have not received mine here in Spain.

Are there any other Kemper users on this forum who have ordered the Uno4Kemper and had delivery problems in Spain?

I ordered the first chip without registered post on June 24th and after 1 month has still not arrived. Which is very strange as it should normally only take 3-5 days within the EU.
    I can only assume it was lost in the post ..

I've ordered a second chip on July 18th with registered post this time and I'm still waiting ..
    I've contacted Xavier and he is aware of the situation ...

So for all Kemper users in Spain, thinking of ordering this chip, please be aware there maybe delays ..

I find when using the 4-1 compressor fast staccato is as tight as a gnat's arse. Maybe your settings are wrong somewhere. can you post a rig with this problem for us to try to see where the problem lies?

hi chris .. I tried this with the 4:1 gate last night as the I had the 2:1 inserted as a stomp effect. Seems to have improved the overall tightness.
    Will work with this for now. Thanks for your input.

Hi Guys

Have my kemper for about 2 weeks and all is going great. I play mainly metal and do a lot of heavy palm-muting/start-stop riffing.
    I've noticed that when I place a Gate in the signal chain there is still significant low-frequency bleed after I stop playing ..
    If I set the various Gate parameters too high, to tighten up the sound, it kills the body/gain of the audio signal

Maybe I dont have the Gate set correctly, it definitely no where near as tight as my ISP Decimator pedal or "chomp" setting my
    AmpTweaker TightMetal pedal ...

Basically, I would like to achieve something like the above mentioned two units but with the built in Gate on the Kemper ..

Any ideas guys? ...

Hi All

I'm going to buy a Kemper in the coming days and have been checking which power-amp to use with it for Live work.
    The MatrixGT1000FX seems the most interesting to me ... Is anyone using this KPA/matrix combo at the moment?
    If you are, what are your thoughts? ... also if you know of any clips on Soundcloud/You-Tube demoing both together in action it would be great.
    as I have searched and couldn't seem to find both together in action.
    Thanks for any input ..