For the Metal Guys .. Gate effect and staccato riffing.

• Hi Guys

Have my kemper for about 2 weeks and all is going great. I play mainly metal and do a lot of heavy palm-muting/start-stop riffing.
    I've noticed that when I place a Gate in the signal chain there is still significant low-frequency bleed after I stop playing ..
    If I set the various Gate parameters too high, to tighten up the sound, it kills the body/gain of the audio signal

Maybe I dont have the Gate set correctly, it definitely no where near as tight as my ISP Decimator pedal or "chomp" setting my
    AmpTweaker TightMetal pedal ...

Basically, I would like to achieve something like the above mentioned two units but with the built in Gate on the Kemper ..

Any ideas guys? ...

• I find when using the 4-1 compressor fast staccato is as tight as a gnat's arse. Maybe your settings are wrong somewhere. can you post a rig with this problem for us to try to see where the problem lies?

• I find when using the 4-1 compressor fast staccato is as tight as a gnat's arse. Maybe your settings are wrong somewhere. can you post a rig with this problem for us to try to see where the problem lies?

hi chris .. I tried this with the 4:1 gate last night as the I had the 2:1 inserted as a stomp effect. Seems to have improved the overall tightness.
    Will work with this for now. Thanks for your input.