Posts by patsy

Yep.....i have had this issue with the remote even getting it on in the first place.... sometimes have to restart the Kemper 6 or 7 times, unplug and re-plug the remote back in to get it on.

I have tried so many bloody ethernet cables and still the same crap.

Every gig is a crapshoot and a headache with this remote issue. One would think that Kemper, being such an amazing company could have sorted this issue out ages ago..... I guess the small things are not that important to them, but at least it sounds good.

I have also made sure that there were no gain staging issues as far as hot signals in and out are concerned.

I have another question,how do I activate the fx loop. I have he correct cabling done , now just need to get the loop active.

Thank you once again

Thx guys.
    I think a better way to put it( sound wise) ,what I'm hearing in the in ears is as if I had plugged my Guit into a stomp overdrive pedal,then straight into the mixing board. When I was running my hd500 and the Gt100 the same way, the result in my ears was very much like he sound coming through the FOH . That's is what is so puzzling for me.

I see where you're going with the powered monitor ,but then I may as well just lug my amp along.

I'm thinking of portability, gigging out of town and having minimal gear to fly with. I hate rocking up at the gig and the sound hire company hasn't followed our tech rider and supplies me with an amp I'm not satisfied with or hate.

I should try the cab off and send another cable to the board and use that line for monitoring , but then I'm not hearing the amp simulation.

I'm sorry for being painfully annoying with this issue but I would really like to get the Kemper firing at gigs.

Thx a mill guys

Hi there folks, I love the Kemper in studio . I have tried it on stage a twice now and I cannot get a good sound. I take the XOR outputs straight into the board . I monitor the sound via in ears. It sounds scratchy and buzzy in the in ears. Through the pa it's not too bad, although it does sound a bit crappy there too.. What am I doing wrong guys.? I love this unit and really want to get it happening on stage... Pls help,!
    Thank you for reading my post