Posts by Robman

HIWATT PUSHED TONE IS UP......Basically its the amp with the Normal & Brilliant channels bridged and input into the 2nd Normal Channel.

Both Channels then run at 100% and Master Volume up a very very tiny notch...

The sound works nicely for bluesy and I havent tried to put ant of the pedals in front of it yet....

Enjoy ! :S

Its as close as my ear can tell anyway...

few tiny crackles out of the tube head every now and again but apart from that I'd say 98-99 %

I'll put another profile up this evening with the master volume down low and the channels driven pretty full on....

might be a very slight break up in it then

I would ask people to try out other cabs with the Hiwatt DR103 profile as I only have the 2x12 Hiwatt with the Fanes in my home studio at the minute. I've never gigged the Hiwatt Cab as I generally dont find it versatile enough for what I need.

Its the same cab on my Cornford MK2 profiles also..... again I would ask people to try other cabs as they may improve the sound for certain types of music.....

Glad to see that the profile is popular ! :thumbup:

Hi All,

Just popped up my old DR103 .....

its a 1976 2x12 Hiwatt Cab with Fanes and mic'd with a beta 57....

I dont have my Cornish G2 here at the minute but will profile the lot when I have it in the loop....

Amp Compression give a bit more Gilmour and to be honest the Gain would never ever allow this much break up when cranked :)

Hi ,

I'm giggin with 3 different bands and have 3 different sets of sounds all triggered via my MIDI setup..( all are stored at the same time in the KPA bank )

Is there an easy way of storing and restoring a particular MIDI setup for each of the Band Sets of rigs that I use per night ?

as in ....

3 sets of sounds that each have say 50 rigs that I need to interchange every 2 days..... :S

I have an old 72 DR-103 and a 2x12 Hiwatt Cab with Fanes.

Its in the studio at the minute but i HOPE to have it home over the next week or so.....

I did promise this already so apologies for the delay....

Does it make a difference what guitar I profile it with I wonder?