Posts by rheingauner

yes i know. In the pedal settings the expression pedal is set to monitor volume. But i just want to have 60% of the output in the heel position and 100% output in the toe position for the monitor volume. The volume to FOH should not change.

Hi All,

i want to use my volume pedal only for the volume of my monitor (Kemper Active Kabinet), the main out volume should be fix. For that i unchecked in the output menue (page 2 - output volumes) the option "main output link". So far so good!

But now i try to set my minmum monitor out volume for about 60% (min 60% to max 100%) instead of the full range (0% to 100%). But in the rig menue (volume pedal settings - page 3) there´s only the option to set the range to for example -2 for the main out (which is unlinked) and so there is no hearable effect.

Is it possible to set the range of the monitor out volume (which is unlinked from the main out volume) from 60% to 100%?

the reason i want to know more about the evm12l is that at the moment i´m experimenting with a Jensen Jet Tornado (neodynium). I think the Speakers are simular "linear" in the frequence diagrams. With manipulation the EQ (for example with the Jensen. B: +3.0, M: +0,2, T:+2,6, P: +2,6) and active cab simulation it sounds realy good in my ears. Not "mushy" in my ears. Maybee someone be so kind and test the eq settings with the ev12l with cab simulation?

But the EV has very good Small Thiele Parameters and i think the bass response must be very much better than the bass response of the Jensen im my cab with bass port.

the evm 12l is originally not (only) a guitar speaker but a PA-speaker. I thought it would be possible, to tweak the monitor out EQ from the Kemper so it fits, that the PA sound is similar to the cab with the ev12l. I think, user deadpan thinks similar.

Now you say ... "dont "love" either of these cabs "
    What´s wrong with the ev12l running with CAB SIMULATION?

Hi,
    is here someone who has experiences with the EV EVM 12L guitar/P.A. speaker in combination with the Kemper?
    I think about swapping out the factory built in speaker from my Atomic Reactor passive cab (and deactivate the tweeter) and drive it WITH cab Simulation.

I´m dreaming of a (more) linear Sound and the "real" feel of a guitar speaker!!!!

Thanks.

Hey, Santa brought me a brand new FCB1010 with the Uno4Kemper chip. 8o
    Everything works well but the wah makes still problems. :|
    When using the expression pedal for the wah functionality, the tone crackles or fades out, when reaching the top end of the pedal range. It sounds poor. :(
    Volume works well (so far).

I calibrated the pedals (i think it feels) a hundred times. Then i changed the pedals (left, right) for volume and wah. No changes.

Are there any tips for me?

Merry Christmas.