Posts by mulyadi

I think we should make a 'community project' out of it - I tried profiling my amps at home, and it's been next to impossible because of the amount of noise it generates. So...off to the studio... (rental + engineer)... gee.

Whilst I'm 'opposed' to the idea that we 'charge' for it, I like the 'donate' idea. If we get some good profiles up, it's just a 'donation' to cover the costs - and this helps in terms of ensuring that good profiles are made available!

Some of those artists in Kemper Youtube Videos have some killer profiles that are sadly not uploaded (not all of them anyway)! So yeah, I won't pay outright for profiles, but I will donate. Would be great to refine the profile using different guitars as well - semi hollow, humbuckers, split 'buckers, single coils... yada2...

and I reckon an XY-mic for the profiling will add depth to it as well! Capture more of the nuances (or maybe not)?

The music shop I bought my kemper off has offered a profiling session with a number of their boutique in-house amps foc (but I'll probably take a six-pack in). It's just that TIME seems to be the enemy here.

Great!

I wanted to test out the dark terror, but ended up getting a dual terror instead. I'm getting my mic back today (e906), and will profile it with both that and an SM57 hopefully sometime tomorrow (when the neighbours go out).

Thanks for the profile though! Really well done I reckon.

Cheers!

may be a late contribution, but having mic'd up guitars for ages - the Sennheiser 906 is pretty much my go-to mic for cabs. Got to put in some work into it (shaping the EQ and stuff), but yeah, sounds great everytime!

One of the first profiles I downloaded! Great tones out of that - could do with a little bottom end (what I like) - but bumping up the bass seem to do it for me!

Thank you for sharing!

Hey guys! I'm another person from the land of down under - Melbourne to be exact.

Came across Kemper when it was still in development, and have finally picked up one today! Love the possibilities of this thing!

Great profiling tool, have got a number of amps that's pretty much gonna go real soon, I just love the idea of it all!

Will upload some profiles soon :)