Posts by peterc52

I do not do a two note string bend, that is the problem. It is not my hand muting the string that makes a sounds afterwards, it is just some sound it does..

I'm using monitor out into my Scarlett 2i2, and the problem has never occurred until a week ago, i haven't changed the profiles, and it does it on almost all the hi gain profiles.

I have tried this a couple of times. I did a reset the last times, and it went away for an hour, now it's back.

Here is a clip:

http://soundcloud.com/peterc52/test-forkert

When I bend a higher note, for example on the 15th fret on the high e string it sounds weird!! And when i pick a note, for example the 15th fret on the high e string again, and then mute all the strings afterwards, there still a sound afterwards for a short while!

Very annoying! It only occurs on the higher notes!!

Okay, so I tried again.

It turned out, that I had turned return level all the way down, so now it starts profiling my amp, but it keep coming up with another error.

It says that my amp is too noisy. Please reduce gain and repeat profiling. It is a Marshall Super Lead '77 with a master volume, so whats wrong now???

?( ?( ?(

Hi guys,

Just got my Kemper yesterday and I'm happy so fare, but...

When I tried to profile my Super Lead '77 it kept reporting an error. It said that either the volume was to low or that a reference amp was not connected.

I connected the amp like this:

Guitar into KPA input.
    Direct output/send to amp input
    Mic (SM57) into KPA return

Headphones to KPA headphone

I was fairly loud in the room.

What is wrong?

?( ?( ?(