Weird notes!! Somethings wrong!

• I have tried this a couple of times. I did a reset the last times, and it went away for an hour, now it's back.

Here is a clip:

http://soundcloud.com/peterc52/test-forkert

When I bend a higher note, for example on the 15th fret on the high e string it sounds weird!! And when i pick a note, for example the 15th fret on the high e string again, and then mute all the strings afterwards, there still a sound afterwards for a short while!

Very annoying! It only occurs on the higher notes!!

• In your clip i hear wave interference as you do a two note string bend (which is normal as the waves go in and out of phase they will cancel each other out or amplify each other, it's the basis of comb filtering and is exactly how it should sound), and then I hear on the individual notes firstly a click a short second after you play which sounds like possibly a sample syncing issue (are you using SPDIF?), or is that your hand hitting the strings to mute them? If not then when you mute just sounds like normal muting to me, perhaps you need to adjust your noise gate settings if you're used to a sharper cutoff that will give you. Do you have any FX enabled on the patch? The other possibility is that your distortion and clean sens settings are out of whack and you're entering clipping territory on the input.

Which is the particular moment/sound that you're not happy with among all this?

• I do not do a two note string bend, that is the problem. It is not my hand muting the string that makes a sounds afterwards, it is just some sound it does..

I'm using monitor out into my Scarlett 2i2, and the problem has never occurred until a week ago, i haven't changed the profiles, and it does it on almost all the hi gain profiles.