Posts by hbach_dk

I’m also seeing crashes after upgrading to version 8.

Original (old) toaster normally 100% stable.

After upgrading it crashes if I switch between rigs a couple of times.

The upgrade was done from old version - so in steps first to 7.3 as far as I remember.

If I just stay on same rig when I turn the profiler on it seem as stable as before.
    I don’t get any error codes. It just freezes. I can continue playing for a few minutes after it freezes then it crashes completely

When it freezes there is a long delay if I want to switch it off - before it actually shuts down.

I’m not sure how to make an error log if that required :)

best regards

Henrik

Absolutely agree about the thread Alwainwright in linking to :)

I'm currently using these settings for my Wah-wah:
    Manual 3.7
    Peak 6.6
    Pedal Range +16%
    Peak Range -47%
    Mix 96%
    Ducking <0.0>
    Volume <0.0>

/Henrik

Hi' all.

I have so far used my Kemper without any extra pedals but have now ordered the Remote :) and also an expression pedal (DVP3).

I'm not sure which cable I shall order to use the DVP3 "direct" with the Kemper and which cable I shall order to to use with the Remote.

Hope someone can help :)

Best regards
    Henrik

Hi everyone. I have another Transpose question if you dont mind. When I useTranspose it sounds cool but that second harmony pitch kind of ruins it for me, especially when playing power chords. It doesnt really sound like a true downtuning. Is there a way to make the tone more uniform and less like two notes blended together? Do u need an expression pedal to properly use it?

Thanks for any help

Hi,

I'm having almost similar experience with Transpose.
    When I change pitch I get not only the changed note but at the same time also the unaltered note - both notes at equal volume.

If I select pitch 1 (plus or minus) it sounds like very modern jazz :D and not at all like a guitar stepped up/down a half tone.
    If I select a more harmonic pitch it sounds quite cool - but still two notes at the same time.
    Almost like there is a hitten "mix knob" blending both the unaltered note with the pitch transposed note at almost equal volumen.

I have tried system reset and also reinstalled the firmware. No change - and same behavior no matter what Rig I use Transpose in.

Any suggestions ?

Best regards
    Henrik

here's a neat setting to give profiles a nice, fat boost:

Studio EQ
    - Gain +6dB
    - Freq 500Hz
    - 0,919Q
    - Volume +2,5

Hi'

I'm not quite sure how to do this:

When I look at the Studio Equalizer I see many settings (4 pages):

Low Gain, Low Freq, High Gain, High Freq, Mid1 Gain, Mid1 Freq, Mid1 Q-factor, Mid2 Gain, Mid2 Freq, Mid2 Q-factor, mix, ducking, volume

If I set Low Gain = 0, High Gain = 0, Mid1 Gain = 6db, Mid1 Freq = 500Hz, Mid1 Q = 0,919, Mid2 Gain = 0, Volume = +2,5

Would that be correct ?

/Henrik

Hi all,

One new (happy) Kemper user.

I have just returned home with my brand new Kemper amp. (the white "lunchbox").

Simple setup: A very nice old Tele > Kemper > a pair of Genelec's (for home use only)

So far I have upgraded to fw 1.6 and briefly tried these three profiles: Pure Blues, Marshall Golub Crunch and Fender Clapton Twino.
    The sound right out of the box so far more than exceeds my expectations :)

Looking forward to learn much more about what this impressive little box can do.

Regards,
    Henrik