Posts by flitzefinger

Hi Michael,
    great sounds in 3.0 Firmware pack. I have bought 1,2 & 3 and found loads of outstanding s
    ounds!!! One little request: could you use the same rig author name for all your packs? There's "M Britt" (pack 1,2&3) and "M. Britt" (OS 3.0 content). When I sort my rings by author I'd like to see all of your rigs.

thank you one more time for great work!

can you make sure the looper is really set to post?
    record a loop, change the rig - the playback sound shouldn't change.

thanks

Hi Don, tried it again And found, that not the sound but the volume changes. Those Profiles have an Fx in the x or mod slot with raised or lowered Volume. still if i disable cabinet, the loop sounds like a DI profile. I'm on public beta 3.0.0. 10845b. Looper Location on Post

Do you have your cabinets switched off, by any chance?

Hi Paults,
    nope, my cabs are always on.
    noticed different levels of sound in the looper playback, when browsing through my rigs. At first I thought it´s the Cab level. But that made not the change in volume. Then I accidentally switched cabinets off and I ended up with the typical fuzzy sound of the preamp without a cab.
    Looking further for the problem I changed the level in the X slot. Et voila: volume changes in the playback. The same happened in the mod slot. :S

Hi everybody,

I noticed 3 things:

1) my Looper Location is set to POST. That means after the reverb, but pre cabinet? Why? When I want to play clean (without cabinet) over an overdriven sound, the Loop gets nasty highs, which where filtered by the cab.

2) When I put any FX in the X Position the volume of that effect changes the looper play back volume.

3) I get short sound interuption when changing the presets, while the looper Plays back. Can this be improved?

Greetings!

Hi everybody,

my Looper Location is set to POST. That means after the reverb, but pre cabinet? Why?
    When I want to play clean (without cabinet) over an overdriven sound, the Loop gets nasty highs, which where filtered by the cab.

When I any FX X Position the volume of that effect changes the looper play back volume. Why?

I get short sound interuption when changing the presets, while the looper Plays back. Can this be improved?

Greetings! :D

I got the same message yesterday. I reformated the USB stick and delete some profiles to get under 600. Didn´t work. Rebooted my kemper. I worked. I´m not sure if reformating, deleting or rebooting was the key...maybe you´ll find out. :rolleyes: Good Luck

Even one more:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One More:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Michael,

I just have to say thank you for profiles. I bought pack 1&2 and used them in the studio and on many different PA-Systems live. At first I found them to a little to dull (I´m useing med output humbuckers) judgeing through my Yamaha Studio Monitors. But the louder I turn them, especially on a PA, the more I understood Fletcher. And Munson. :D

Sounds weired, but your profiles taught me, how much treble and presence I can dial out and still have a cuting sound when getting loud!!!

Hi Tonerider,

try this the next time you boot your Kemper: Load the rig you like to play. DON`T PLAY. Turn Treble & Presence completely down. PLAY the rig at the volume you like to use it. Slowly increase Treble &Presence to what you find suitable. Try also adding more mids then.

From Michael Britts profiles I learned, how dull a profile can be perceived at lower volumes and yet got right amount of cut, when heared loud or through a PA.

And don´t use rhythm tones for leadplaying. :D

Greetings

Guten Morgen Christoph,
    hope NAMM went well And you still got some hearing left.... 8)

How are Linkin Park Dealing with that "too late on one side " issue.??? In one of the wave plug ins videos their FOH Engineer states, that he uses that effect regularely in their Live Shows. Or is it just to promote Waves "H-Delay"?

And another one: