Posts by ThaRu

My Kemper is running version 7.1.5.15526 and I have two questions about the snapshot feature:

1.) Since one of the latest updates the snaphots in the snapshot browser are no longer in alphabetical order. Is there a way to change that back? I would prefer to have the snaphots sorted by name instead of time.

2.) How can I access my snaphots in the Rig Manager? For now I use the workaround of creating a backup, opening the backup file and putting the snapshots in a new folder in Rig Manager. But maybe there is a more elegant version?

Thank you!

I do have a backup from a while ago though and I want to restore solely the snapshots.

Normally I would make a backup, rename it to zip, open the backup, copy-paste the old snapshots, zip it, rename it to .kpabackup and open it with the profiler.

This method no longer works, the new backup-file can't be open as zip anymore.

I usually record on a stereo track which has the DI-Signal on the left side and the amp signal on the right.
    So I have all options for reamping later on AND I use the DI-waveform for editing.

The downside: ro realize this I have to use the analog output of my Kemper, which means an extra D/A and A/D conversion which sucks.
    I would really love to avoid that and use the spdif-signal.

So I bring up again the suggestion of

tylerhb
    :

I could imagine a config dialog for the SPDIF output routing in the following way:

1. normal Amp output
    2. dry DI output
    3. mixed mode. Left side: amp output, right side DI output

Please make it happen!