Posts by francodimo

Because the price was fixed I asked my local dealer (little shop) if he could sell me one.
    (He didn't know the toaster...)
    He had to make the contract with kemper amps and a few days later I got it ... :thumbup:

Hey Pete ... thank you ! Just downloaded and tried mine.
    Amazing :thumbup:

Think I have to use them live today !

And remember - noone is stopping you from making some other / more stuff .... :D

bshaw92, Thank you very much for these profiles. They sound great and having so many at different volumes and tone setting fantastic. Being able to hear the amp at its own different tone settings is great. Great job. Probably the best done set of profiles offered on the exchange. You have raised the bar!

+1 :thumbup: :thumbup:

Absolutly great !! thank you very much for your work!

I think the delay/mix in the pedal section for plugging to kemper is only on/off

and you need midi for control.

CC #68 Delay Mix (for expression pedal)
    CC #69 Delay Feedback (for expression pedal)
    CC #70 Reverb Mix (for expression pedal)
    CC #71 Reverb Time (for expression pedal)

This is what I experienced. An directly plugged exp pedal can't control delay mix. Only a switch could turn on/off.
    A MIDI board with programmable pedal(s) can do it - I use an ART X-15 ... works fine.
    :thumbup:

Hallo Zusammen!
    Hab mir für mein FCB1010 den UNO4Kemper eingebaut. Alles funktioniert so weit bis auf eine Sache wo ich nicht wirklich weiterkomme. Ich möchte mit dem 2. Pedal des FCB1010 den Delay-Mix steuern, bin jedoch noch nicht drauf gekommen wo ich das einstellen muss. Volume mit Pedal 1 und WAH mit Pedal 2 funktioniert wunderbar. Jedoch wäre mir bei einigen Rigs
    wichtiger den Delay-Mix mit Pedal 2 zu steuern, kann jemand weiterhelfen? Danke, Grüße

Ach Jimi, da hast Du ja das gleiche Problem entdeckt wie ich kürzlich.
    Tja, entweder machst Du's, wie Ingolf empfiehlt (sicher eine gute Lösung!) oder musst doch den "normalen" UNO - FCB oder halt ein andere MIDI-Board verwenden. Mein Tipp dazu: ART X-15, geht jetzt prima bei mir. Einzige Nachteile gegenüber UNO4Kemper: keine 2-Weg-Kommunikation und keine speziellen Anzeigen auf dem Board wie Tuner usw. ...
    :D

To the others: does your problem look the same as Raouls?

To Raoul:
    Did the problem occur even before firmware 2.0?
    Is it very reproducable?
    Set the expression pedals (in System) to off, you don't use them anyway?
    Does the problem still occure then?

Hi Christoph,

I had the same while testing the performance mode after having installed v 2.0 (happened never before). At this time no pedals and no midi pedals where connected.
    Fortunatly now I know about soft button 4 ... :D

Yippie :thumbup:
    I just found out how to program the pedals of the ART X-15 to another controller #.

Except two way communication now I have a better solution than with the FCB.
    I can even switch ALL stomp boxes in "mode" mode + tap delay + call tuner + ....

Please excuse if there is a thread already concerning this question but I didn't find one at the moment
    (Hmm ... at the moment I even can't find the german thread .... ?( )

Yesterday I received my UNO 4 Kemper chip and installed it today.
    I wonder if there is a possibility to use the right pedal (or better the volume pedal while it's position is changeable) for controlling the delay mix ??
    It was the main reason to order the chip because on my ART-X15 I can't change the controller numbers for the pedals.
    But now I read in the UNO4Kemper manual something similar ... that I only can switch the wah and volume pedal from left to right and use the wah pedal for other controllers ...

Ok the question again: Can I configure the volume pedal for controlling delay mix (without controlling volume at the same time!) and if yes how?

Thanks in forward ... :D

Frank

Ich natürlich auch ! :thumbup:
    Man kann zwar sein Englisch etwas auf dem Stand halten, aber manchmal ist es doch einfacher und schneller, wenn man nicht erst übersetzen muss.