Posts by liulululi

This seems to be a common misunderstanding. Many Profiler users have problems to get familiar with the sound of "real mic'ed amps".
    Guitar speakers have that much highs and lows. I believe there is no single profile where the highs have been emphasized during or after the profiling. You control the highs by the angle of the microphone.
    So what you get with the actual profiles is a perfect blend what producers and pro guitarists think is the right frequency responce of a mic'ed amp. We have not got a single message from the pro's that the frequency responce of our profiles are not right.

If you think the frequency responce is not right, please get used to it!
    The amps on your favorite record also sound in that way, but they are embedded in the mix.

??? I think it is OK to hope more specific output eq, also with hi and low cut, because there is also people who use KPA:s main and monitor out to guitar poweramp and guitar cabinet both in mono AND STEREO. And it make no sense to sacrifice one slot to eq for that purpose.

Hmmmmm..I think this whole tread is waste of energy and time, only quesses and speculations -before Kemper team give official information about the editor.
    Maybe this forever lasting speculation make it happen :sleeping: .............................................................. :thumbup:

Hi, I have a 112-18 myself and I'm trying to get rid of it. 18 watts is respectable for a tube amp but if you push the amp to higher volumes with rigs of high gain amps (at rehearsal volume level) you'll find the amp breaking up too much and adding an unpleasant distortion to an already distorted (in a good sense) tone. It adds warmth to clean rigs but I'd stay away if you intend to play Harder Stuff as it will colour your tone too much.

I'm in the process of selling the atomic and buying a DXR10 or DXR8....

Just my 2 cents....

Hi! With that Atomic CLR hype all around I just wanted to let you know that two my Atomic Reactor 112-18 with speakers changed to WGS Veterans really works.
    I have also Yamaha DXR-10 but I prefer Reactors.
    Funny thing also is that I can use the same cabinet simulation with Reactors, DXR10 and my Adam A5x studiomonitors by just adjusting a little bit of KPA:s output eq.....
    And at least having two of Reactors there is no any problems with a headroom even with clean sounds with drummer..

I do like the one that's there already for quick adjustments in a new room. If anything else, I'd prefer a graphic eq.

Ok, but anyway there should be ALSO more accurate way to handle output frequencies.
    And I dont see a big problem to have option to choose between graphic or parametric or whatever.

In a Kemper:

A wah (controlled by additional expression pedal)
    B compressor if needed
    C vibrato
    D noise gate
    X octaver
    Mod chorus
    Delay
    Reverb

In a FCB1010:

I use A expression pedal to controll overall volume 40%-100% and B expression pedal to mix delay from 0-80%.
    Upper row on FCB are vibrato, octaver, modulation, reverb and tap for delay.

In a Kemper I have locked all effects except compressor and noise gate.

In a FCB I have UNO v.1.0.2.g

Cheers,
    -Olli

Just would be nice to somehow see what is the name of existing stomp in a slot.
    When I have for example stored few different choruses Im not sure which is of these is in the slot because I cant find its name...
    So please add this feature. :thumbup:

Hi there!
    How to know which is the name of the stomp when it is in a slot?
    I mean, if I have stored it with some name as a preset of my own I cant see that name anywhere when it is in a slot...