Posts by floydian80

Looking to sell this baby for $1800 (reduced)!! I've had it for about a year. It's in perfect condition and never really been taken out of my home studio (smoke-free). I am based in South Florida so will ship anywhere in the US. Hit me up if you are interested.

thanks!

Not sure if anyone has a profile with a Mesa V30 cabinet captured with a SM57 & KSM313 Mix. Looking for that Petrucci micing technique. Would be amazing to have a Mark V profiled with those mics. I have Armin's Mark V as well as Andy's Mark V, but none of them were mic'd with these 2 mixed mics. I'd love to see commercial or free profiles done with a high end mic such as the KSM313.

any info would be appreciated.

Hello guys, i am ready to pull the trigger on this amp and i am stoked! How do i get the best price on the Kemper amp. I have seen some posts where people have stated theyve been able to get the Kemper for $1650 from Sweetwater or zzsounds (currently shows for $1850) and even $1480 because of a mention of an e-mail list. Any tips?! I'd like to obviously save as much as possible and also be able to have the 30 day return option just in case! Currently i have an axe fx II and have had it since it came out (had the standard for 3 year prior to that).
    I am hopeful that the kemper will work for me:
    - I care mostly about the Core amp sounds. Don't need alot of effects. I only typically use Reverb and Delay on my sounds. Soundclips of Kemper sound alot better than Axe.
    - Axe updates are starting to lose their luster. I know its exciting but its always surrounded with this amazing hoopla and sure it sounds better, but yet it still sounds the same. It's hard to explain
    - I just keep spending time tweaking parameters and not playing much. I dont want to tweak more than the normal bass, mid, treble, but i get sucked into it because there's all these parameters and everyone has tip about certain parameter adjustments that would make it sound better.
    Looking forward to some tips from you guys on the best price i can get!