Posts by PBGas

Listen and watch this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…Q&feature=player_embedded

It's a stock Peter Fischer Profile CAE OD100, tweaked by Mark Dannells.
    The tweaked version used in the video is on the Exchange, search for "Early VH Tone".

I'd have to agree! I use the stock Peter Fischer XTC #6 profile and tweaked it up a bit and it is by far better than any of the other XTC profiles currently out there.

He did some great profiling for Kemper! :)

I tried it. I was hoping for a bit more, but for free, hey....can't complain. Many thanks! His Diezel profiles are fantastic.....

I'm still using the Fischer's XTC profile. That one is spot on with the XTC head that I have tried against it.

I'm hoping for the footboard, the Performance mode which is way overdue, and some type of computer based editor for it.

If even one of those pieces happens for Namm, it will be great.

If I was to guess, I'd say they will probably release the Performance Mode and keep the footboard for Musikmesse. I still think we are a bit far away yet from an editor.

Can't wait to see what they present!

:)

Because of the fact that this doesn't just have great models of the amps out there, but that you can physically model an amp.....that is the factor that keeps me very happy with this unit. Also, there are some folks that are really churning out some great profiles. These reasons keep the unit fresh. I also really like the user interface on it and the overall intuitiveness on the box.

Now...if we get a performance mode on it, then it's pretty much the perfect little box!

My interest will be how reliable the unit is in the long run. So far after 4 months, all is great!

I think that the folks at Kemper got a bit caught with their pants down when the first units hit the stores and sold out. They had to ramp up production to meet the demand. This time, if they do release something for NAMM.....I'll bet they are a little more prepared. Can't wait to see what they come up with!

I prefer the surprise. Why share your secrets before they are due just so someone else can copy them.

Makes sense. We know they are working on things. We have had a few hints.
    We all know what we want:
    -computer based editor
    -footboard
    -power amp (is already there with Campifier if you want it now!)

Lets leave it at that, no?

:thumbup:

It is fun to guess though.....

I'm willing to be that they will release a computer based editor sometime before the new year
    The footboard will probably be at Namm.

and of course what most of us have been wanting....the Performance Mode!!!

Here's to hoping!!!

just took delivery of a brand new Marshall JVM Snatchriani Edition and while it sounds great, has lot of great tones, very versatile, it doesn't make me as happy inside as when I play my Kemper. I can say the Kemper has a feel to it that just wants to make me play more and more. I think my next move may be a Matrix power amp and a couple transparent speaker options.

This is precisely why I got rid of my previous setup. I needed something that does it all....live, studio, quiet playing through headphones at night and sounds amazing. This solved my issues. The fact that I can get the amps that I want on it and can use it to create my own profiles of amps that I like is a total game changer.

Trust us!
    We have a hunch some of you might be a lot happier soon...
    (And Cliff and Scott might have to find a new bitching point about the KPA) ;)

This is always good news. Patience is always a good thing to have as well.

Thx for the work folks!