Posts by Labrat

But if you think they are over the top with their perfectionism, you should see classical musicians recording. they do not cut after every two bars like Steve Lukather. i have seen
    it with my own two eyes when they were cutting a G# out of one track into the other track, because it "sounded best". Hilarious. :D

Melodyne of celemony/Munich comes to mind to maybe end this pain. Ahhh, and MiDI is the cure! 8o Wait a second, what was the topic again, when Geraldo started this thread? :huh: ?( 8|

Need some advise. Got an Epi LP joe perry signature with Gibson burstbuckers, and a Bryan May Red Special. But a fully grown male needs a telecaster. Got some money coming up and GAS rises :D
    In March I have a two week trip the in US coming up. Among Washington/DC, I'll be in Huntsville, AL and Denver with a stopover in Nashville. Thinking about getting there a Fender Telecaster with HB and SC PU Mix. The bastard one with the PU switch on top of the body like a LP. :rolleyes: Preferably a Used one.
    What Kind of hustle can I expect at German Customs. I mean like Real hussle Not the usual bull regarding invoice and VAT. I've heard about nightmares regarding rosewood necks and frets. Any personal experience, that you guys like to share? Does it make sense or should I spend the money on a custom made one at Andre's luthier shop in Munich.
    I appreciate any opinion!
    Thank you!

lightbox,

thanks and I just sent them an email about it. I'm not using a logo or anything and I don't see to much conflict at all coming. Part of keeping it intuitive is by the way I have it. I respect Kemper and other users and If needed would change it. If all else fails ill change it to KPAProfiles. ;)

Well, from my Point of view the Kemper Logo was quite visible in your Clip! ?(

A because of the more "aggressive sound approach", D was Not Bad either, but did Not reach Out in the harmonics.
    Blah, blah :rolleyes: It's difficult for me to Express my Impression Other than "Me likes this!

Trying to be more active in the Forum again! Liked the playing! :thumbup:

OK, my estimation earlier is on target and I still say Musikmesse in Spring will be the official release. Everything before that venue is just sneak previews, raising the tension and all that schpiel - like Apple with their gear 8o .
    My perfekt setup would be the toaster with FCB 1010 + UnO at home and the Kemper FC stays in rehearsal room. Rig tweaks will be Transfered via USB when needed. Sigh - the Perfect world...
    But First I Need to sell off my Surplus gear :S

Hm, I understand, Frau Karli sounds cool, but why is your Kemper amp a girl and not Herr Karl ?( ? Can you please elaborate on that a bit? :huh:
    My guitars are ladies and I thought always that my amps are giving the ladies the strength or power of a carrying voice, more a male job...
    Ahhh, the hell with it, maybe it works: girls on girls 8o !

:D
    Edit: Managed to play a Song, Great Sound, loved it!

I don't believe in the fourth quarter release. The UnO4Kemper was released in July and was a joint operation with Xavier and Kemper. This has taken the heat out of the "waiting time". It might take some more time like minimum until Musikmesse 'til we see a prototype. If it is a joint venture with a foot controller manufacturer we might be there earlier. Just think about :rolleyes: it's not like making a record and do some recording and mastering. Even that takes sometimes more than 12 month from planning to finish. :D

Hahaha, I placed an ad in a Internet based forum: "Alter Sack sucht alte Säcke zum Rockmusik machen!" which translates to "Old fart seeking old farts for playing rock music". A week later I've met the drummer and the keyboard guy. Three months later we had a bass player and we were a band, well, kind off, I mean we got all the official roles occupied: drums, guitar, key, and bass, but it sounded horrible! 8o Just found some old recordings... yikes!
    Nine years and a couple of gigs later, I'm the last one of the original gang of drums, key, guitar and bass, enforced now by main vocals and a additional guitar. Um ja, there was no record deal or any other fancy career outlook, just a band playing in a cold war bunker for fun and a couple of beers every week!
    Rock on, dudes!

After about 11 month owning and playing the toaster with "substandard gear" in bedroom, Band practice, and gig I Feel still exited about the tone and the response of the Kemper. As a hobbyist I do Not Even Touch the skills of the Fellow kemperists around here, but for sure the kemper made me a better Player by letting me concentrate on the playing and had me stopped worrying about my gear. Last Year I almost spend 1500€ on a 4ch marshall combo without hesitation when I checked out the Toaster due to the hint of a Friend from a Punk Band. (thanks Skippy!) That I call Luck in the Last Second and I'm happy since then. 8o

Friends,

first time that I load something up to the internet, that I've played. I was fiddling around with AUX input < TASCAM MP3 Guitartrainer into > main stereo out > ZOOM H4 recorder.
    The result was a surprisingly nice sound with the ol' Morgan AC20 8o , although it was just some late nite raw noodling along.
    I can hear lots of wrongs and hick-ups and so on and it is way to long.
    Blues Interpretation @ soundcloud
    Any recommendation for a free editing tool for mp3 or wave on a laptop? By now you might realize I'm a total recording noob! ;( But I'm so proud that this worked out!

Labrat