Posts by Klampfenfreak

Some details im dissapointed to, since version 3.0.124?:

1. Shortcut to auto preview next preset has gone. Before update, I could use the courser keys to go thru the rigs list and automatically heard the next model.

2. With new version I had to exit RigManager software everytimeI switched my Kemper off, to reconnect again. Before the update, I never had to exit ProfileManager, I only switched the Kemper on, and the connection was established.

Hi all,

after upgrading to 4.0.1 the volume control option in the cabinet section dissapeared. I was confused and explored the 4.0.2 update, but Volume for Cabinet is still missing!
    Is this a bug or a feature?
    Thx
    Klampfenfreak

Sorry, found the answer in the experience thread just after posting. Was looking for some hours...

Hi,

I can't upgrade to 1.6.0.
    Can someone upload Firmware v. 1.5.2, please !!

I am on 1.5.4 and there is no way to upgrade to 1.6.0 without any errors.
    I also tried different USB-Sticks but no one works.
    Older Firmware than 1.5.4 is not available on the Kemper website.

Thanks a lot,
    Klampfenfreak

hi SIX,

try it twice to reboot, while holding the Rig button.
    Leave the finger from the button when the system is tuning the storage!
    Don't press the button too long, that was my fault.

hope it works for you
    cheers
    RIco

favorites not shown anymore after my backup restore :-/

I read about the limit of 1000+ rigs but only while upgrading to 1.5.x

O-Ton it says: - Upgrading to 1.5.1 with much more than 1000 rigs and presets might generate a memory problem. In this case please bring down the number of rigs and presets to about 1000 before you upgrade.

Yes and No, if there is a limit on rigs with 1.5.1 already installed, why get it an overflow in place of a hint of that?!
    truly 1000" is to much to play with, I wanted to select the best of all.

Now I am back to zero to start again.
    btw I returned to my backup via merge (placed backup file in shared folder).
    does this "merge" feature also brings back system settings (LED settings) and favorites, anyway?

thx guys

Hi Folks,

after I have imported 1000 rigs from kemper-amps.com (all community downloads) this error occured after shutdown and restart. 3 times I tried to restart. Then I booted the KPR with Rig-Button holding down. And after that all my rigs are gone away. The only rig remains is the last one I used before the system crashed.

Here is the picture of the error message:
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img846/9503/20121019002.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

can't the KPR manage such huge rig count?
    Is there a knowing solution, yet?

Thanks a lot, hope my last backup kept my favorites... :wacko: