Posts by Nick

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This time I stumbled upon a Morgan profile from the BoC pack. A hidden gem! I feel like I really should get to know each and every one of the MBritt profiles I bought. But I‘d have to do it with all of my guitars, though. Might have to ask my boss for a day off for some ”research“ :D

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Featuring Michael‘s TBolt 1 profile, an Ananashead Effects MFZ-1 clone was additionally used

External Content

I used the Chimer 2+ profile from the Benson pack by ToneJunkie.

External Content

I used the Chimer 2+ profile

External Content

I used a Kochel electric resonator guitar straight up (no fuzzes this time) into the Fuchs ODS 4 profile from the Dumble pack

External Content

This time I used the Butterfly UK

External Content

I used the Chimera 5 profile for the electric guitar overdubs, very satisfied with the purchase. A big thumbs up!

Great to hear
    You already got the Royer R10? How‘s it holding up against the R121? Would you recommend it? My mic locker could use another ribbon <3

External Content youtu.be

Intro is a CBG loaded with a Duesenberg P90, played with slide. The rest is an Eastwood TG-64. IIRC I used mbritt‘s Fender DRRI profile for this one.

External Content

This is a Kochel Guitars electric resonator, Mini humbucker and piezo into the clean 65 London profile from MBritt‘s box of chocolate pack with a dab of reverb

And the Nasville Howler, also from the Sweet 16 pack. There‘s a filter on the intro, real guitar tone comes after a few secs.

Eastwood Map DLX into a Dr No Roadrunner Octave Fuzz Wah Flying Machina into Sovtek Muff clone into...
    the glorious 72 Marshall Super Lead profile. You'll find it in Michael's Sweet 16 pack. It's the cleaner one. I reamped the same takes into a cleaner setting with spring reverb, panned a little more center.

Yeah, like in all the videos I posted in this thread I used exclusively Michael's profiles. As I stated above this time I chose a Supro Coronado profile (the one with more gain) which if I recall correctly is in the Box of Chocolate pack. Btw, the bass is played into a Sovtek Muff and into the Ampeg 2D profile By MBritt

Airline Newport with mini humbuckers into a FuzzDog Jordan Bosstone clone into a Catalinbread Topanga for reverb into a WayHuge EchoPuss for slapback delay into a profile of a Supro Coronado <3

Eastwood TG-64 into an Ananashead Tonebender MK III clone into a Fender Bassman profile.

I got some profiles of my trusty ole Ampeg VT-60 tube amp (think QOTSA). I profiled Channel A and B, no Channel C, cuz I don't use pristine cleans. I prefer a slight crunch and just roll down the volume knob.
    These are the exact same profiles I used for my newest music video. The Dropbox link to the profiles is in the description of the Youtube video.

This time I tried the one of the profiles for acoustic sounds (I believe it was the AcuSim 2) with my fretless reso CBG loaded with a piezo under the cone. The electric sounds are from one of the Bandmaster profiles.

Supro Martinique into Ananashead Effects Tone Bender Mk III clone into Supro Drive into Catalinbread Topanga into the Shaun's great Black Magick Clean 2 profile, one of my all time favs❤️