Posts by Alejandrocarrera

es con el modo perform,

escoges un numero de perform

das click en boton 1 y escoges amplificador que quieras con browse

salva el "performance" y repite para boton 2, 3 4 y 5

recuerda salvar por cada "banco" que modifiques o no se guardaran los cambios,

saludos

saludos el fin de semana grabamos un video un amigo y yo dónde muestro varias de las funciones del kemper stage y cómo manejarlas,

Mi amigo hace una comparativa con otros modeladores y yo explico los beneficios del kemper y como utilizar varias funciones de manera sencilla

espero les sirva

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i bought a kemper stage and dragged the Factory effect presets to my profiler but i got lots of of duplicate presets, i dragged to folder to not miss any presets,

I had to delete the duplicates 1 by 1, and there were lots hehehe, would be nice to dont let add duplicate presets like in rigs, you get a message that some rigs were not added because they were already in the profiler

thanks!

for those who own a friedman ASM 12 whats your kemper "output" compensation EQ ? i believe i did : bass -2 mids +3 high +2 pure cabinet 3.5 but since the covid stuff i havent been able to test it at gig volume :( i got my kemper stage 2 weeks ago, started testing it on my friedman asm12 and mesa boogie amps (in the fx loop)

whats your output EQ compensation on the kemper when using the friedman ams12?

i have asked for this a few times too. I would also want to add a loop facility to the upper limit. Say I had 10 performances available. When I try to bank up to 11 not only would the KPA not allow this but it would actually loop back round to 1. If I want to get to performance 9 now; instead of bankup 8 times I could bank down twice as it would loop from 1 back to 10.

thats a cool option, i used to have an Ax8 and this was possible as well, greetings

sometimes we just need from performance 1 to 5 for a gig, then , another just performance 12 to 15 ,

Limiting performance will make like easier, if you hit in the wrong direction by mistake you can get lost

thanks

hi i play different gigs, sometimes i just need from performance 1 to 5, another gig just 12 to 15 , is it possible to limit this so if i got to the first gig i modify the limit from 1 to 5, then i go to the other gig and limit 12 to 15?

thanks! kinda new to performance mode

Hi I Have been a kemper user for like 7 years, I recently bought my kemper stage! I just don't know how to save the "stomp" and "effects" section as preset (with all 4 effects)

I know in the normal profiler you just hold "stomp" or "effects" button and press "store" to save your preset, but there's not a button in the kemper stage with those functions "stomps" or "effects"

thanks in advance

Hi everyone, i'm a guitar player from Guadalajara,MX, today i release my first solo material, it's hard to work with a band now a days, here's the video, hope you like it

Kemper Profile is from my Mark V amp

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi, here's my Demo of EMG 707 TWX-R (Neck) and TWX (Bridge) pickups.
    I played the intro from the song "i'm awake" by "Intervals" using various pickup combinations, from humbucker to split coil. Guitars only (no BT or else). Hope it helps those who want to hear this great versatile guitar Pickup to get a better perspective of the sounds you can get.

External Content youtu.be

Hope you like the video.

Mayones Setius Pro Gothic 7 with EMG 707 TWX - R (Neck) TWX (Bridge) - Kemper Profiling Amp (JCM 800 Guidorist Profile) - RME Babyface pro

Kemper® Amp profiles of the Martial Brit 800
    (Seeking to re-create the sound of a Marshall® JCM 800 2203

Hi I just recorded this iconic guitar solo! i used a Marshall Jvm from Guido's profiles, at the end i added an slow version of the solo with metronome (originally for my students to practice), hope you like it! greetings everyone!

External Content youtu.be