Posts by joerch

System menu -pre / post looper configuration is a box at the top of the display. Select post for the looper if you want to loop different rigs. Pre comes in handy when you want to tweak a rig and also when you want to set up microphones for profiling.

Just don't lock the wah pedal. And the input lock has nothing to do with expression pedals.

I would love to think they'd do something with that and I'm impressed that you've noticed such a thing Damien - you scare me (in a good way :) )

Sooooo..... If it's in there and responds to shaking, how is that going to help with Spring Reverb unless you aim a speaker at the Kemper that is going loud enough to shake it to death? Apart from hitting the Kemper to get the spring tank thunk noise which would still be a cool party trick but otherwise? How would it do it?

Not doubting anything here - just trying to increase my understanding :)

Have you ever played through an amp with a spring reverb? If you hit on it or shake it you can hear the springs - and this could be done with the accelerometer. Of course - just for a laugh.

There have been similar accounts before ... I just wonder how this is possible and most of all: How can users find out when it's time for a flash initialisation. ... Have you contacted support and sent them a copy of your backup?

Seriously, this isn't easy to say, because it might be offensive to some (which I don't intend to be), but when I find pages of posts in a thread that don't contribute to what the thread title makes readers expect, this tears up the whole idea about ordering posts in threads at all.
    These posts are funny and creative - but really not helpful at all. If you feel like having an elaborated and witty chat, start a thread that makes readers expect just that. Again, I am sorry, if this is offending some of you, not my intention.

I wish I could figure out how to set my Clean Sense to get this result. I've never been able to do it for some reason. I would like to narrow the gap between clean and distirted sounds, but not completely even them out.

One question: The manual says that CS can be used this way, but do they mean between clean and distorted sounds on different rigs, or just when you increase the gain on a single rig?
    I've always been confused about this...

1) Go to Kemper Tutorials channel on youtube and watch the video "Input Section" if you haven't done so so far.
    2) This adjustment should make sure that the clean and higher gain sounds are equalised within one profile. This is so because a clean profile and a different gain profile can come at different volume levels - this is set by the person who profiled and uploaded the profile. You might have to readjust the volumes so they match your situation after you have set clean sens.
    3) Best starting point for adjusting clean sens for me are the factory profiles.

I installed these last night. Sound awesome! Is it possible to use the effects on other rigs? I don't see anything when selecting reverb/delay. Just hear the shimmer etc. when using MABs rigs..

Store the desired FX to your pool (either when reverb is highlighted, press store, then choose FX) or highlight the complete FX section and press store. ... If you don't know about this, you should have a look at the manual. One you have stored the presets, you can choose them from your preset pool.

For those with experience with a BOSS GT-type pedal (GT-5, 6, 8 , 10 , 100, etc), how is the morphing different than the Pedal Assing options in the GT-line? For example, right now, I use my expression pedal on my GT-100 to increase the tremolo sound on my uni-vibe effect in the BOSS, or to turn on my delay. Isn't morphing allowing for the same thing, but with the Kemper effects? If it is the same, it's one less reason to keep my GT-100... :)

As far as I see it, it can do that - but you can adjust more parameters (if you feel like it, all of the available parameters) to the same expression pedal.

You can take just a single parameter and morph that to achieve what you are after-the concept of morphing covers all those applications. It is totally up to you how complex you want it to be.

Without the chance to play and test with the morphing feature, I just wasn't sure, whether it would lead to the same results.