Posts by AdrianTPA

Mine are actually slowly starting to die now. First it was only one. I´m on 4 dead ones now 8) . Doesn´t bug me yet, but we´ll see for how long!

Hey there!

i actually took this task as well, using a stock FCB, while still remembering spending HOURS on this with my Axefx Std.
    Due to the "learn" feature of the Kemper, it took me 3 minutes actually.
    Go ahead and try it!

Hello Peeps!

I have some pretty bad delay (about 300-400ms) while switching Rigs on the Kemper with my FCB1010 (completely unmodded).
    I have had this problem for some longer time now. Tried a second FCB1010 today. Still the same problem. Is this a known problem ? And if so is there a solution?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Yes! These are all off a mesa 4x12 cab. I know what you mean because im very often doing the exact same thing. I think its just "your" sound you are used to hear/want to hear there. Good sign i guess. Seems like you know what you whant. :)

Who can i contact if i didn´t get the Owner status transferred right ? I bought a 2 months old Kemper off a user who had two and would like to be able to post in the private forums.
    Downloading profiles is not a problem. Just the posting situation in this forum.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Im running my kpa through a 300w rocktron velocity poweramp into a vht fatbottom 4x12 cab. No problems in a band situation. The reactance/presence knobs make the voicing a lot easier to fit into the band though.

I just updated my few weeks old kemper to 1.5.4 now. And one of the most annoying things for me, the noisegate which didn´t close fast enough was already solved. Anyways i installed the update but the "new" effects like frequency shaper or the new noisegate don´t show up anywhere. Am i just to stupid to find these :huh: ? The Addendum Kemper Manual says, they´re included in the stomps, but i cant find them anywhere.

Thanks a lot in advance everyone!