Posts by bbaug14

I sold my Kemper Profiling Amp that I used this with, so it's time for this monitor to go. It's in MINT condition and was barely ever used. Comes with original packaging. Email me with questions or for more pictures. Thanks. Looking to get $400 shipped and PayPal'd gift option (add 3% if not using gift option). Specs below.

ART 312 MK III

The ART 312 is a two-way passive sound reinforcement speaker with careful acoustic design and innovative transducers technology.

The high frequencies are extremely accurate thanks to the 1" compression driver while a powerful mid-bass is guaranteed by a 12" high power woofer.
    Installation is easy thanks to the four M10 flying points of the cabinet.

Features:

300 Watt power handling
    127 dB max spl
    90 x 60, Wide dispersion constant directivity horn
    12" woofer, high power 2.5" voice coil
    1" HF driver, titanium dome, 1.5" v.c.

Specifications:

Frequency Response -10 dB:50 Hz ÷ 20 kHz
    Max SPL @ 1m:127 dB
    Horizontal coverage angle:90°
    Vertical coverage angle:60°
    System Sensitivity:97 dB
    Nominal Impedance:8 Ω
    Power Handling:300 W
    Protections:Elettronic
    Crossover frequencies:1800 Hz

Transducers:

Compression Driver:1", 1.5" v.c.
    Woofer:12", 2.5" v.c.

Input Section:

Input connector:Speakon
    Output connector:speakon

Cabinet:

Cabinet Material:Composite PP
    Hardware:4xM10 flying p.
    Handles:2 side, 1 top
    Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
    Colour:Black

Dimensions:

Cabinet Material:Composite PP
    Hardware:4xM10 flying p.
    Handles:2 side, 1 top
    Pole Mount/Cap:Yes
    Colour:Black

[Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img546/8175/0zjs.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img21/9375/1gp2.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img30/9797/n89z.jpg]

Sellin my GCP. It's in great condition (some small paint chips on side, captured in photos) and comes with the original packaging and wall wart. Email me with questions/interest. Looking to get $230 shipped and PayPal'd Gift option (add 3% if not using gift option). Sold my MIDI compatable amp, so this needs a new home. I have a brand new 30' Monster MIDI cable that can go with it for an additional $15. Thanks.

Programmable MIDI Foot Controller with 8 Assignable MIDI Channels

The Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro is a full-featured MIDI foot controller that gives you amazing flexibility and control. It's compatible with all MIDI controlled devices and provides the flexibility, ease-of-use, and rugged reliability necessary to meet the needs of the most demanding professional players. The Ground Control Pro features 12 footswitches for patches, as well as two bank switches and an edit footswitch. A large, bright alphanumeric display lets you read your patch selections on stage easily, and you can add volume and expression pedals to increase the functionality of the Ground Control Pro even more.

Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro MIDI Foot Controller at a Glance:
    Simultaneous control of up to eight devices
    Easy-to-read alphanumeric display
    Assignable controls

Flexible and comprehensive control
    The Ground Control Pro allows you to simultaneously control up to eight different devices, each on their own MIDI channel. It will also control up to four GCX Guitar Audio Switchers and Voodoo Lab's System Mix Plus stereo mixer.

Easy to read, and expandable, too!
    You can name each of your presets on the bright, stage-friendly alphanumeric display, and you can use volume or expression pedals to add real-time control of your sound with MIDI continuous controller messages.

Assign controls for stompbox-style operation
    You can also assign 8 of the Ground Control Pro's buttons for instant access of GCX loops and processor functions. This gives you stompbox style control over your processor or modeling amp's internal effects.

Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro MIDI Foot Controller Features:
    12 patch switches, 2 bank switches, and an edit switch
    Eight MIDI channels
    Assignable controls
    Rugged construction
    Includes AC power supply
    Dimensions: 17" wide x 11" deep x 2-1/2" max height

[Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img6/2987/j9fv.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img849/5240/0bzr.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img405/8968/xeik.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img163/9007/t965.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img31/4458/lqet.jpg]

Somewhat reluctantly listing my Green Kemper lunchbox to finance another (hopefully final) amp purchase. I’ve gone back and forth on this for some time now, and I’ve come to the realization that for my current/future situation (gigging musician with little to almost no time to spend recording or even playing at home due to children) that the Kemper, while absolutely incredible, is far more than I need or can really even utilize. I absolutely love the tones and the features, but find myself more satisfied with pushing air through a 4X12 with a ‘simple’ tube amp when I do get the chance to play (call me old fashioned). All I can really justify at this point is a great amp, a decent back up amp, and money for kids clothes. This unit is dead mint (still has the plastic sticker on the display). Comes with all the original packaging and will ship in the original box it came to my doorstep in.

Also, this unit can come with a fully configured flashdrive and a CD holding all the paid rigs I have purchased for the unit. The list of paid rigs is quite large (Amp Factory, Sound-side, etc.), so I’m not going to even attempt to detail it here. If you are interested in the unit, send me a PM with your email and I’ll send you a categorized list. Please, no tire kickers though if possible, as I would like to only be dealing with interested parties.

Looking to get $1650 shipped and paypal’d gift (add 3% for fees if not using gift option). This is without any commercial rigs. If you'd like the commercial rigs as well, contact me and we can discuss a price. Willing to accept USPS money order as well if you’d rather not deal with PayPal. I’ve had many good deals on the MTS Forum, the Gear Page, and on eBay, so buy with confidence.

I’m also going to be selling my Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro ($260 shipped PayPal gift option, add 3% for fees), Yamaha FC7 Expression Pedal ($30 shipped PayPal gift option, add 3% for fees), and RCF ART 312a Powered Monitor ($420 shipped PayPal gift option add 3% for fees). These were part of the rig I put together to use with the KPA. All are in mint condition and ship with original packaging and boxes. I compared the RCF against all the forum favorites (EV, Alto, Yamaha, Atomic, etc.) and it really held its own for the price. I was pleasantly surprised. If you are interested in these, let me know and maybe we can work something out for a bundle purchase. Otherwise I’ll list them separately after the KPA sells for other interested parties.

Please, no trades. PM for more pictures or questions.

DISCLAIMER: I have another amp for sale on here and on eBay (Marshall JVM 410h Modded) and if that moves before this, I’ll ‘probably’ keep the Kemper a bit longer. Vice Versa also applies.

[Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img94/6887/chi6.th.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: http://imageshack.us/a/img32/6606/izwp.th.JPG]

Really digging this for appetite type tones. I restored the cab section to neutral, reduced the gain quite a bit, and put a graphic EQ in the X slot to knock down some lows and bump up some upper mids and highs. Basically same affect the cab section tweaks had. Threw a delay on it and Welcome to the Jungle.

My biggest gripe is not being able to try it on before buying. I've bought packs/bundles of amps but for whatever reasons, I can't use ANY of the profiles. Now I've paid for this product I won't use because I didn't know what I was getting until I got it in my hands and by then it's too late if you aren't satisfied.

I'm in a cover band and was looking for a good rig o build upon for GNR since we do a couple Appetite tunes. I wanted to give this rig a go. Thanks for re-posting it. I'll be checking it out tonight/tomorrow.

After messing with it more, I "think" I've found a solution. When setting up a PC, I go into where the GCP selects which GCX units to have active for that particular PC. For some reason, when I set the locations of my IAs that are active when the rig is brought up as on in this menu, things appear to be working. I have no idea why this works, but if it works, so be it. I'll be playing more with these settings to see what actually results when changing GCX selections, but for now, my boosts are working. Just in time too, since I have a gig tomorrow.

Here is a step by step break down of what I'm doing so you guys can understand my issue.

1. Select clean rig with GCP. Engage Green Scream in Slot A with GCP. Works as it should. No issue with clean rig.
    2. Select distorted rig with GCP. Engage EQ boost (+5dB volume) in Slot A with GCP. Loss of gain and volume.
    3. Select distorted rig with GCP. Engage EQ boost (+5dB volume) in Slot A with Kemper. Loss of gain and volume.
    4. Select distorted rig with Kemper. Engage EQ boost (+5dB volume) in Slot A with Kemper. Works as it should.
    5. Select distorted rig with GCP. Insert a new effect into Slot A (Pure Boost) with Kemper. Works as it should. Turn Slot A on and off with GCP. Works as it should. Select a different rig with GCP and then return to previous rig with GCP. Engage Slot A with GCP. Loss of gain and volume. Engage with Slot A with Kemper. Loss of gain and volume.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? It's extremely frustrating.

If I select a patch with the GCP and then change what's in slot A to something else on the kemper and re-save the rig, the GCP turns slot A on and off and it works as it should. Now if I move to a different patch and come back to the one I was just on using the GCP, Slot A reduces gain/volume again. If I just use the KPA, it works as it should. However, if I use the GCP to select a rig and then engage slot A on that rig using the KPA, the result is less gain and volume.

Help.