Posts by ipran

that´s correct Burkhard, but it´s possible to configure the Mornigstar for latency free switching, called "looper mode".

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

maybe I’m doing 2 different function per button

Single pressed for jumping certain preset and double button to goes effect menu . Maybe this is the suspect . I’ll try different approach and I’ll reports later when I have time

Hmm this make sense , what im trying to do is when I’m pressing single button it refer to certain preset and when I’m double tap the button it goes to effect menu bank so I can toggle up/ down the A, B , delay , reverb slot , I guess I’m figure out without sacrificing zero latency , I’ll try that when I’ve time

using port A or port B on the KPP should yield same result in this situation.

Are you sure the MC6 is sending only one single PC at footpress? this can simply be verified by connecting the MC6 to a PC/Mac in stead of the KPP (using the same cable: USB-A to USB-c)

how do you observe? looking only at the frontpanel LEDs? or actually listening to the audible result? (on the Kemper audio always has priority!)

I Will report you later for any midi command I have program , because I have press and long press mode , for sure looking to the panel and Audible is noticeably late

After some inspection , using USB A or B and with / without connection to rig manager come with similar result .

Using mc6 pro as PC scrolling ( scrolling through preset up and down ) ( result good , no latency as good as KPP foot switch )

Using mc6pro as PC selector ( jumping to certain preset each FS on mc6pro , noticeable latency not as good as KPP foot switch , can’t keep up with rhyme of song no gapless result)

Thats a fair point, and I didn't mean to make it sound like the A port doesn't work with any MIDI pedal. So let me restate, I found with the Morningstar MC6 pro the player USB B port seems to work perfectly, whereas when I tested the player with the Morningstar MC6pro using the A port I had less reliable results. BTW I love this pedal. I used it on stage today and it worked flawlessly. I uploaded rigs from my Profiler rack and was astounded with how the player assumed all the settings. I A B the player to the rack unit and could not tell them apart. The player is a game changer.

So if using usb B to usb C KPP to mc6pro we cannot using rig manager on Mac/pc at same time unless we utilize the din 5 port right ? Or this latency problem comes up because im using both at same time ( usb B - usb A to Mac, usb C- usb A to mc6pro) I will check it out

im using converter combination 2 things , coaxial cable and rca cable, but you need junction box, the rca cable from kemper to the box and the coaxial cable is from the box to sound interface, im using this method while ago with UAD twin MK2

I dont know if it has relation with firmware update or not, I'm early adopter , my unit is just fine until I updated to lattest, and in the middle of playing suddenly my footwsitch #1 not function anymore, factory reset doesn't solve the problems