Posts by Nacht

Hello Guys,

just bought a used Behringer FCB1010 without uno chip. I set it up to my likings (even switching on/off Stomps). But the only thing i dont get the pedals to work. The left one is volume and works since i connected it but i cant change it. the right one does nothing. i calibrated the pedals. Even Kemper dont recognice the fcb in system. (but everything except the pedals works fine)

Any idea?

Greetings

Before finding the culprit this problem can also change everyday depending on surroundings and what profiles you play with. Sometimes the problem isn't there, sometimes it's bad. Throughout my own testing of this problem I only used headphones.

As for your monitors, it's probably similar grounding issues. If it's gone, then, something must have changed. Anyway, hope you solve your problem. I did and I'm happy with my Kemper for recording now.

What was your problem? what solved it ?

I dont know but i think after buying a subwoofer its gone ... only change i remember ...

Thank you very much :)

many of that steps can be controlled by plug in in kemper somewhere else (maybe another house :D) and listen with headphone. I will do that today. And Many of them i tried before with no success.

I had a similar problem with my monitors too but it did not record the noise so i didnt spent all the time solving it. Dont know why but its gone (monitore problem - yamaha hs80m)

Hey, dont know if this was before and if its normal but my kemper produces quiet noise and with more distortion or more treble ( in this case a treble booster in the stomp section) it get very loud. The funny thing the noise gate dont do anything about it till i damp the sides completly. (example at the beginning) it is with every guitar i have and too if the guitar is plugged of.

cant imagine that its broken cause i had it the whole time in a rackcase but i played concerts with it.

https://soundcloud.com/nw-productions-1

here a example

I would probably take the one that sounds best AND are within budget.

There is no PA that HAVE a flat response. So it would be a mistake to claim that a certain monitor will sound 'more like' a PA.

On the other hand, how did the Solton compare to the Box?
    I'm kind of fond of the idea that the casing of the Solton let me put the KPA on top of it, if I don't use it as an wedge...

OK good point.

IMO Yamaha was the best then the pyrit and then the solton. All of those 3 did a great job. But the Yamaha had that WOW effect. Im just wondering if those monitors are loud enough for gigs etc ?( (for small gigs with weak pa where the main sound comes out of the real box for example)

Any thoughts about that?

If its true what he says what would you take?

The one with more clarity , sounding bigger and better or the one which sounds absolutly good but not nearly as good as the first one BUT is flat and response like the most PA's?

Where's the proof that the Pyrit has a better/flatter EQ curve than he Yamaha?
    I would take the one that sounds best (in a certain price range).

i think there is no proof i just trust that seller. (and he was telling me the much cheaper product is the better ... the only reason could be because the cheaper ones are thoman products ). He just told me that the pyrit just response more likely then the most PA on stages. I mean if thats true its absolutly right i would set up my tone on a that box and give the same signal to the pa and the mixer dont have much to work on it. Would be perfect.

kilihahn

thank you but by saying except atomic i meant the price is to high :D