Posts by Nacht

Hello,

i do know there are many threads about Whammys and pitch effects but i need a clear answer. Please Mr. Kemper just tell us if a whammy is planned for the next 1/2 year. I need to buy one if not. But if i buy one now and in the next update is one included it would be fckn dumb. So please just that little hint.

N.

if anyone is undecided between rack and toaster then i would say get the toaster unless you specifically need a rack,the toaster is just so comfortable to work with.

i wanted the kemper a long time ago but didnt bought it because of the toaster design :D so as the rack was out i instant preorderd it :D

i dont like the drums they sound very raw but also robotic and the guitar is to much in the face with to much mids. The guitar is just to big in this mix. Think Some EQing on the guitar will do it and change the drums :D .

Wich drums are that?
    Which reference mixes do you have for that song? (then i can tell you more in detail what i would make in an other way)

Hm i rather would like a Bass profile to perform live with the kemper. Your right with the studio thing. I think in the studio im good with Podfarm just FOR BASS! But Live i could use a good one.

Any one knows this: if i profile a splitted bass preset (FOR EXAMPLE so 0-250hz clean bass compressed - 500-2000 hz distorded signal) will it be the same on kemper? dont think so right?

No, you need input and output if you want to reamp through it.

ok damn :D then i have set it up fals now .... have spdif input and the main output to record it. Why i need the input(into the interface) too?

and how do i get on the save way to send the right volume to kemper?

Hi,

used the search function but found nothing about using reamp box. First im a Analog-noob - i used everything in the box and so i dont know any things about reamping. Just a friend with just real amps told me i need a reamp box to prepare the signal out of my audio interface - he didnt knew if this applys to the kemper too.

So this is my question :)

How do i manage my rigs. I have to many too and just want to have the good ones / useful ones on it. Should i back up everything on a usb stick delet all kemper amps and then delete all amps i dont need on my usb stick - import?

The only question for me is whether they sound good or not, the rest is only academic discussion.
    As already stated, the cab driver preserves a portion of the cab/mic part in order to preserve the difference between different profiles. Is the way that is done

Hm i dont know if i can agree because kemper advertise with that function. Sure youre right the only real important thing is that it sounds good but i mean i want to get that what i paid for and i paid for an amp that exactly copys other amps. Kemper is great so far and ill sure keep it but somehow i feel betrayd by the adds and reviews - know what i mean?

So i just tested something. Did 4 miced profiles of an engl invader. everytime same settings but the mic in a other position. Now when i play my kemper without cab over the fx return of another amp every of the 4 profiles sounds completly different. oO.... i took the monitor output