Posts by Elbutcho

Well, isn't the volume control enough to adjust the single profiles levels? I mean not the master volume but the sound volume which is saved with each profile when you store it. Of course dist sound have a total different body compared to the cleans but at least the volume would be somewhat equalized.......

I don't know / how to do that...........that would work........can you tell me what steps there are to do this..........I'm REALLY not tech savvy / dummie mode

Thanks!

That's exactly what I mean........if I switch to a different patch after the sound guy checks stage volume levels it would be nice right? If I'm playing at home I guess that would be alright but it sucks playing live.

It does ask me if I want to:

#1 Move and replace

#2 Don't move

#3. Move but keep both files

I went with Move but keep both files..............renamed it to kaos (2).bin...........file size 5,318KB

Funny to me is it says under date modified 10/28/2013 on both files kaos.bin and kaos (2).bin...........should it have said 01/29/2014

Ver: 2.2.1..........I started this journey teying to find out what the steps are to be able to play a guitar that is tuned to 440 down a full step to D..........tranpose I was told would do it..............didn't have it on Ver: 1.6.0.8106

About time to update then! (they yelled)

Downloaded Ver 2.2.1 on the memory stick..............stuck said stick into the ole Kemper...........wait...........nothing..........

One question is one supposed to over write the existing kaos.bin file on the stick?

Thanks

Hi newbie here, just trying to gain some knowledge on this thing. Still struggling to navigate around on the unit and add effects. Is there a section on this site where you can download other members rigs? And how do I register to get in the private section.....

Thanks

El :)