Posts by sixtycycle

How do you use the external ports with say Mission and still utilize the FCB pedals? I would want like this....
    Pedal A on FCB for volume using Leads
    Pedal B on FCB for wah or pitch.
    then a Mission plugged in a rear port for Swells from Zero to full (Rhythm)volume.

I've yet to figure out how to use both at the same time...or not use but have available all at once may be a better way to say it.

I don't want the pedal to be on the front of the Kemper as then it would affect the gain. With the setting being global I'm confused how you are suggesting to utilize without having to hand adjust the parameter in between songs live, can you detail the and clarify?

Ok so I want to do a setup as follows and I would like input from anyone that may have experience or knowledge of pitfalls or the plus sides.

I run my monitor out to one DXR10 and my direct out to my other DXR10 for a stereo stage monitor mix. I take the main R & L out to a stereo FOH.

I utilize the Volume pedal on my FCB mainly for lead boost and the other expression for either wah, pitch for bends or pure boost on the front of clean amps to gain it up when I want to crunch up.

I really have missed having the ability to have a swell pedal in my chain...I thought of running my mains out to a stereo volume pedal like the Vertex or Boss FV 500-L and then dropping into my DXR stage monitors and then out of the thru continuing on to the FOH mixer.

Thoughts??

Thanks for the replies! Ingolf and Eng1 we tried it tonight on my other guitarist setup and wow very cool and indeed a sweet improvement!! Notices the ampiness blossoms for sure on some of the main profiles, tighter for sure. I appreciate the support as always.

Thanks, yes I realize all of the backup info etc. The chip is the 1st run 1.0ver and I am upgrading because I'm hoping to improve the feel and use of the Vol and Wah. I was after any details that we may have to do to our profiles, rigs or otherwise going from 2.3.3 to the 2.6

Thanks for the reply.

Quick questions...My other Guitarist and I are both running 2.3.3 as well as FCB1010's with Uno for Kemper chips. He has an upgraded chip but I am running the original chip. With the fantastic reviews of FW 2.6 I need to know the following:

1. Do we need to do anything special to our profilers or our current profiles (besides the LFC or tweaking of course) or just load up new 2.6 and keep on jamming. Do we just backup what we are utilizing to put back in the new firmware or have to do something else..??

2. Will my current chip have a negative impact on the rewards of the new 2.6?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!!

How refreshing! Welcome back Larry :thumbup: Mark is a happy happy Kempaniac (right along side me), he's still wearing out your old toaster and loving it! Glad to see ya buddy. We are holding down the "Fort". Still getting a lot of smiles from everyone around here when they hear us in our double Kempered band down here in sunny :thumbup: SWFL!

I think everyone was just offering what you asked, and it shows that we all have our ways of achieving the boost. I find that feeding the pedal gives me dynamics throughout the tunes all night. I do switch for to a rig for the lead in some songs but still may have the dynamic ability in the pedal. Ya never know how hard or heavy handed your drummer may be each night. That's why I will utilize both pedal and pot!! :thumbup: And of course grimace at the sound tech in the case I don't see any hotties throwin their bras and panties at me immediate after my mind blowing solo!! 8o :D :D :D :D :D

That is a problem ya end up with so many favs and ya can't figure which one to use, I've been there....I am hoping this RM has some major improvements around the corner after digging in its awfully buggy. And I want some edit ability on the next deal they bring out. You?

I've lost count but I ain't givin up that's for sure! :thumbup:
    HONESTLY, I am so trying to sample them all and spend every waking hour at it!! This RM is making it a hell of alot easier that's for sure. :thumbup: