Posts by sixtycycle

Holy :thumbup: shhhhhhhuuutttt :D the :P muther :thumbup: truckin front :love: door!!! 8o I am once again reveling in amazement of the creative solution your team has provided me. I am sooo very glad I was smart enough to put MY tube 8) bias aside and jump on this band :whistling: wagon. When 1st began to hear about the Kemper and and got blown away the first time and now this little tool added to the arsenal has made me once again proud to be along for the whirlwind again!!

By the way gentlemen...I decided to run a test beside the Win7, Win 8 and IMAC and so on a secondary machine I had lying around :rolleyes: It is running this seamlessly with WINDOWS VISTA 32 :thumbup:

Just MHO of what we are trying to obtain here so don't get tooo over the top on me but....... :rolleyes:

I go for a little of both mains I want to do as CK has built this unit put the sound in the mix we hear on the cd, album ect...

On stage I use 2 DXR10s and then for what I think the amp in the room you guys talk about I have a Mustang 3 behind me that ironically does an amazing job of filling the bill. Now this from a life long "tube amp o phile" until I got this bucket amps

Alrighty men back to your Kempers!!!! More time playing and the dark sadness in your soul shall leave thee forever :D

Honestly, sometimes I think we spend too much time on here, I got the same email after buying Tils pack and ignored like I do the Jahova witness knock..... 8) I was just stoppin through checking on that dang editor!! :thumbup: Pardon my jocularity. :thumbup:

I can't wait until it becomes a high dollar vintage piece of gear that's only talked about in the smokey confines of the deep, darkest, snobby circles and we're all so happy that we held on to them!! :thumbup: For once that is! :D Unlike all the other gear that we sold off as unknowing brats in our hay day. :wacko: They'll be prying my magical mystery machine from my cold happy hands to fit me through the pearly gates! :thumbup:

We have 3 Dells across the stage for various song and patch etc. Informational streaming.
    Hey Ingolf recognize the little pants flapper behind me off to my left rear?? ;)

Thought I would post a couple of shots of me and the boys from last night proudly displaying dual Kemperness. :love:
    Ya gotta love the reactions of "wheres your amps" and "how are you getting that sound" :thumbup:

Me with a set of DXR10's and on the end that's Splawnzie with his set of DXR8's.
    The revues were stellar from both our sound crew and crowd.... :thumbup:
    They seem to all dig our "KemperQuadrotonage"!! 8o You rocked it Mark!!!

Hello gents!! I am a little confused as to the possiblities of utilizing either my EV5 or EX-P along with my FCB-1010.

Here's what I'm after but what I thought I could do.... ?( I've not been able to accomplish and I'm REALLY needing it for my set.

I use the FCB exp pedals as a volume but only as a "rhthym to lead rise/ boost" type so heel always returns me to the same and I can rise to a sweet spot when needed for dynamics. I use the othe FCB exp pedal for wah and pitch applications. What I am needing now is another instance where I connect a 3rd exp pedal to one of the #1 or #2 holes to do zero type swell in's. Currently I reach back on the songs that I need to do this on and change the value on the volume pedal from a -2db to a -4.8db setting in the rig menu but what a hassel. It seemed like when I hooked in the either of external exp pedals it disabled my FCB exp pedals. Please show me where I've missed the boat here. :huh:

I'm late to welcome him to the wonderful world in here.....but of course I do everyday since we work and play together!!

Mark has the ears for tone boys and the hands that make them sing and he is kickin the heck out of that Kemper quite nicely.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Again, so glad Larry sold it to him!! Make me happy every rehearsal. Welcome Mark!!! :P

Will be testing my rig over the 2 days hopefully you can wait ?(
    This has been a muddy area for me so all the discussion is beginning to make sense to me slowly ;)
    To think we can have something that still sounds so kick azz though no matter what!!!
    Still on the never ending honeymoon
    :love:

Thanks again Mr. CK from the Sunny South in Dixie. :thumbup:

I would like the Kemper to house a small, yet limber brunette female Gymnast :love: to willingly spring from the open area in the rear of the unit upon my verbal command and submissively tune my instruments to perfection.... 8o .....and of course pour me a nice Rusty Nail :thumbup:

Or if not..... :sleeping: ......The bubble still gets my vote :thumbup:

Nice groove! :thumbup: I even hear a little bit of THE FIXX in there (which back in the day I played a few for sure) But never got that good of match for tone man!!
    Excellent message on the backside in some of your lyrics as well.... :)....And you can surely feel good about your vocal ability I think, fits the tune very well. ;)

COMPLAINTS LISTED BELOW:

1. DOG DIED...FORGOT TO FEED :cursing:
    2. MY EYES HURT 8) .............NO SLEEP SINCE BUYING THIS PACK!!! :sleeping:
    3. WIFE LEFT...INSERT REASON YOURSELF :wacko:

Paul, Tele both fit in sweet, have yet to find a spot in this pack that doesn't fit somewhere.
    Knocked out 4 of my top 10 FAV's!! :thumbup:

Great job barely covers it, keep it up Tyler!!! 8o