Posts by luke69

2.4.2 is stable for me
    There are some foot controler options available
    I don't know any tube amp with an editor - IMHO is the KPA UI this great that I don't need an external editor (would like a MAC rig manager btw.)

Enjoy your tube amp - which one did you get?

2.4.2 is stable for me
    I don't know any tube amp with an editor - IMHO is the KPA UI this great that I don't need an external editor (would like a MAC rig manager btw.)

2.4.2 is stable for me

yes i would said rig manager for MAC
    kemper have great sound for sure but a dedicated footcontroler is essential and a better routing and effect section is needed
    and it's not very serious to speak about something since a lot of time and nothing come
    idem for rig manager forget Mac user it's simply a big mistake
    i had use a fcb 1010 with UNO 4KEMPER eprom it's for me the best solution
    but you have to use 2midi cable no phantom power without customise it and no phantompower outpout by the Kemper
    since this time Fractal use RJ 45 ,have a dedicated footcontroler but the sounds isn't so good
    i prefer come back to tube amp and more simple rig
    my next will be a DR Z MAZ 18NR

:) 8) 8) 8)

I've read all these pages
    i've the chance to be in 2.0 and i keep it ....
    i needs to use My kemper without have problem or to do adaption at each time
    i'll update it when all is in order to normally works or sold it .... :):):):)

The stomp on/off states is set by the Midi Raider. It will override what's programmed on the Kemper. You need to store your IA buttons on/off state. On the All Access its called CTR STORE.

For tap tempo I use button type "HOLD". Maybe it's called unlatched on the Midi Raider? The important part is that the IA switch doesn't transmit anything when the preset is selected. For ON value I set 127, and for OFF value I set "OFF" (not 0).

The stomp on/off states is set by the Midi Raider. It will override what's programmed on the Kemper. You need to store your IA buttons on/off state. On the All Access its called CTR STORE.

For tap tempo I use button type "HOLD". Maybe it's called unlatched on the Midi Raider? The important part is that the IA switch doesn't transmit anything when the preset is selected. For ON value I set 127, and for OFF value I set "OFF" (not 0).

i'll try this tomorrow an let you know

thank's
    8):):)

Hi

sorry for my so poor english ... ;)
    i've configured my rocktron midi raider to have 10 program change and 5 I/A SWITCHES
    that's works very well but
    i've some questions
    when i select a patch which have one ore more stomps programed to be engaged at first that doesn't works i've to reengage the effects with the midi raider
    all the stomps are disengaged at first

if i select a patch which have only one stomp programed al the rest is empty i have a message on the KPA's screen which say that they are empty stomps

i try to use TAP TEMPO with one of the 5 I/A switches that doesn't work i've tried to unlatched,momentary or latch that doesn't work value 0/127

many thank's for your advices
    8)8)8)

I've a pair of Q12A and very happy with them
    i can use again my Axis with his piezo or play with my electro acoustic and all my electric guitar thru the kemper and Q12A and nothing else ....great !

i love the sound quality ( i've owned a Matrix GT1000 some month ago ..and love it too)

8) :) :)

Many thanks for all :):):)

i'm 52 years old and i'm living in Lyon (FRANCE)
    and my name is Jean Marc

Specials thanks to BRUNO who have conviced me to switch to Kemper products
    and i didn't regret this advice
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hello
    i'm for France and a proud owner of a Kemper Rack version since 2 or 3 weeks

i'm very happy with it

i use it with a pair of great Matrix Q12A powered cabs
    and plug in 2 Music man LUKE 3 (HH and HSS) and a Music man Axis super sport with piezo option
    happy to be in this great place
    and a lot of things to learn and read here ...

:):)