effect stomps and rocktron midi raider

• Hi

sorry for my so poor english ... ;)
    i've configured my rocktron midi raider to have 10 program change and 5 I/A SWITCHES
    that's works very well but
    i've some questions
    when i select a patch which have one ore more stomps programed to be engaged at first that doesn't works i've to reengage the effects with the midi raider
    all the stomps are disengaged at first

if i select a patch which have only one stomp programed al the rest is empty i have a message on the KPA's screen which say that they are empty stomps

i try to use TAP TEMPO with one of the 5 I/A switches that doesn't work i've tried to unlatched,momentary or latch that doesn't work value 0/127

many thank's for your advices
    8)8)8)

Kemper Rack version
    Matrix Q12A powered cabs X2
    Music Man Luke III HH Olive Gold
    Music Man Luke III HH Bodhi Blue
    Music Man Axis Super Sport + piezo
    Rocktron midi raider midi footswitch
    Dunlop DVP 3 expression pedal X2
    ;););)

• The stomp on/off states is set by the Midi Raider. It will override what's programmed on the Kemper. You need to store your IA buttons on/off state. On the All Access its called CTR STORE.

For tap tempo I use button type "HOLD". Maybe it's called unlatched on the Midi Raider? The important part is that the IA switch doesn't transmit anything when the preset is selected. For ON value I set 127, and for OFF value I set "OFF" (not 0).

• Ok if you program the Raider to select a Rig that has the stomps all ready setup to a on\off state you don't need the Raider to send CC# for the stomps for that patch.

thank's
    it seems that i've to program each stomp for each patches ? :):)

Kemper Rack version
    ;););)

• The stomp on/off states is set by the Midi Raider. It will override what's programmed on the Kemper. You need to store your IA buttons on/off state. On the All Access its called CTR STORE.

For tap tempo I use button type "HOLD". Maybe it's called unlatched on the Midi Raider? The important part is that the IA switch doesn't transmit anything when the preset is selected. For ON value I set 127, and for OFF value I set "OFF" (not 0).

The stomp on/off states is set by the Midi Raider. It will override what's programmed on the Kemper. You need to store your IA buttons on/off state. On the All Access its called CTR STORE.

i'll try this tomorrow an let you know

thank's
    8):):)

Kemper Rack version
    ;););)