Posts by vkaxeman

Thanks for the help paults.

Regadring, "I have my wah set to "bypass at off"

I like that option but unfortunately the bolt that tightens the treadle does not work that great and it won't always stay in the heel position on it's own. I won't buy another Mission Engineering pedal based on this issue alone.

I need to add a momentary switch to my Mission Engineering EP-11 (bought for my Eleven Rack now using with my Kemper) expression pedal for "toe down" to turn off/on wah in one of the stomp locations A through D. I am going to order a SPST Momentary Switch and was wondering does it matter if the switch "has click when depressed" or "Soft touch switch (no click)" ?

Were you part of the early bird deal? If I ordered one today, would I not get it until the summer?

Yes, I signed up for the early bird deal. But then, after seeing Sweetwater advertise the Remotes in pictures with Profilers as a combo deal, I figured they would eventually sell just the remote and I would order from them once Kemper got caught up on back orders. Somehow, I completely missed that they advertised the Remote by itself. So after reading this thread that Sweetwater won't be selling them separately, I went back through my emails and found a second email regarding early bird and it stated, "please note that we will close the prioritized order for "early birds" like you on Friday, 06-March-2015", so I ordered mine today. I am in the same boat as everyone else. I have no idea when they will ship and will have to wait my turn. But, hopefully I will get one in a couple of months and still have at least 4 months no interest / no payments. :)

Here is a simple DI schematic for DIY'ers with line/spkr and without spkr simulation. I can make some PCB project if someone will be interesred. The cost of build one will be about 30$

[Blocked Image: http://www.leo.ne.kr/data//101…705_active+direct+box.gif]

DamianGreda are you building one of these for your own use with your Kemper for FW 3.0? I'm interested in building one of these. Anyone else?

And, would the PCB be designed to fit/mount in a specific BUD type box? Fit something like this? http://www.mouser.com/ProductD…UUOQVzx9yuBSbIFzz5hMtU%3d

I have a Marshall 100 watt SLP Non-Master Reissue Tube Amp Head that has 2 Speaker out 1/4" connections. I use one of the Speaker out connections to connect to my Marshall Power Brake Attenuator so I can be in the same room with the amp without going deaf.
    My Marshall Amp and my Marshall Power Brake do not have line out jacks so I built a line out box as in the attached picture. I built the "Rockstah" line out box to connect the other un-used 1/4" Speaker out jack on my SLP Amp Head to Effects Return input on another Marshall amp for slaving. Anyone know if this "Rockstah" Line Out box will also work as a line out box to connect my Marshall 100 Watt Amp to the Kemper for Firmware 3.0 profiling?

NOTE: TO ANYONE WHO DECIDES TO BUILD ONE OF THESE ROCKSTAH LINE OUT BOX AND TRY IT, THIS IS NOT A LOAD BOX, YOU WILL STILL NEED TO HAVE A LOAD OF SOME KIND OR SPEAKER CONNECTED TO YOUR TUBE AMP OR YOU WILL FRY YOUR AMP.

The Rockstah Line Out Box specs and diagram are courtesy of the late Great Mark Abrahamian of Startship. R.I.P. Mark, we miss you brother!