Posts by joshsheffield

I'm having the same issue. I have to re-import factory rigs on every boot now. I'm gonna re-install the 2.0 Update again and see if this fixes it. I had a late load in to a gig and we had to hold our start time long enough for me to get this settled...Let's hope a re-flash fixes it

Last night at rehearsal, I go to boot up the KPA and notice it boots a bit faster than usual. Thinking this was an improvement with the 2.0 upgrade, I move on. I play the first number go to change the rig (the rig it booted into was the right one for the song) and BANG, 0 of 0 rigs. However it kept the rig that was last used before shutdown. I rebooted it a few times and still the same. Luckily I have many many backups in many different locations, but I wonder if this has ever happened to anyone else and if so, what was the reason?
    Josh

Just picked this amp pack up...immediately drawn to the hair rock... :)
    Haven't made it home to check 'em out yet, but $60 is too cheap not to at least give it a whirl..
    Thanks Andy!

[EDIT] y'know, I'm a bit of a knob...I picked up the studioROCK (AFR) pack...not amp pack 5...sorry for any confusion

You ever had one of those moments when you stop and think..."That doesn't sound right."
    I didn't have one of those and then happened to supply an additional double entendre with the no love comment.
    I guess I could have come back and said "After looking closely at all the places I could put it, I'm certain the rear input is the place I really want it."

So, you're welcome for the laughs fellow kemperites.

Hey guys,
    The way the rack is set up with my kemper and tuner, etc..It would be SUPER convenient to go out of the "out" of my tuner into the "guitar in" of the Kemper on the back of the unit. Right now I have a hole drilled in the rack and run a short 1/4" that's just for this purpose.
    Is there a way to input from the back and I'm just missing it?
    Josh

Hey guys,
    Playing in middle Ga...tonight's gig was a country/ southern gospel gig...got a 50's style acoustic session Monday night. Planning on using Acoustic E kemper rig tweaked for my Martin HD28 for that one.

Used the amp factory 57 twin with some tweaking and a b bender tele usa for that gig tonight...but no sound check so it was knob fiddling all night...sucked TBH.

Rack kemper is great. Behringer sub mixer sucks wookies...

First let me say "WOW"

Now that that's out of the way... This may be the single best equipment purchase I've ever made. Acoustic to tele to evh Wolfgang. All sounds wonderful thru a variety of hook ups and "live gig" situations. It has not let me down. Very proud redneck.

Looking forward to the future!