Posts by blueswede

I played my Stage at home yesterday, everything sounded great. Got to church this morning and...nothing but a dry sound. No reverb, no delay and the chorus button does nothing....all the lights are on but no effects. Any suggestions?

Yes to both of those questions. And I just updated the firmware....same issue. I cannot calibrate the pedal, there is no response in Pedal 1 jack or Pedal 3 jack. It really seems like a software issue. One day it was working, the next day it doesn't. Really frustrating. Makes me seriously consider moving to a different platform........

If the pedal 1 socket is the issue, then 3 has a problem as well. I switched over to 3 when I recalibrated the pedal. When I connected it again on Sunday morning, it would not work in pedal 3……I think it’s something more…

So I got to church this morning, plugged everything in....and my volume pedal no longer works. When I go to the rig page, the volume bar is all the way up. Can't make it change. This is so frustrating....I cannot figure out why it has stopped working. And this a brand new EV1..

I have been using my Stage profiler for a number of years with no issues. I use an EV1 for volume and for the tuner. Lately I have had an issue with the pedal not working. Last night I could not get the tuner to work with the pedal. Everything is connected as usual…..using a TRS cable. Any suggestions on what to check/look for? Thanks

So I have been using my Stage for a number of years at my church….no problem. Yesterday I sat at home and created a new performance for last nite. Everything worked perfectly here, I played for an hour using my headphones. Packed it up and later went to my church to prepare for our Christmas Eve service. Plugged everything in as usual…….and I had no output sound. Nothing. Everything was lit up but no tone stack, no effects, nothing. I was in a bit of a state of panic. Not enough time to sit and try to figure out what happened. I was finally able to get a simple dry sound out, but it was certainly not my normal tone. Can anyone shed some light on what may have gone wrong? Any help is certainly appreciated….

So I have been using my Stage for a number of years at my church….no problem. Yesterday I sat at home and created a new performance for last nite. Everything worked perfectly here, I played for an hour using my headphones. Packed it up and later went to my church to prepare for our Christmas Eve service. Plugged everything in as usual…….and I had no output sound. Nothing. Everything was lit up but no tone stack, no effects, nothing. I was in a bit of a state of panic. Not enough time to sit and try to figure out what happened. I was finally able to get a simple dry sound out, but it was certainly not my normal tone. Can anyone shed some light on what may have gone wrong? Any help is certainly appreciated….

Why does my Kemper sound so crappy at low volume? I play P&W and when I try and play quietly or do a swell, at low volume, it sounds very digital. There has to be a certain amount of volume to get it to sound good.....what am I missing?

Anyone know if the headphone out jack can be run to the main board in a live situation? I have this annoying ghost tone with my Stage when I use the XLR outs to the board. I don't hear it when I use my headphones, so I thought about using that as a main out. Possible?

So for the past few weeks, or maybe even longer, I have noticed a buzzing in my in-ears but only when I actually play my guitar. When I am muting the strings, it's dead quiet. It's not noticeable when we are playing but if I just play my guitar it's there. I have tried the noise gate but I don't want to have to turn that all the way on. Any suggestions on what might be causing this? Thanks in advance....

This is a profile that I have used weekly for 2 years. I have switched guitars, cords and it occurs whether I'm going direct or using a powered speaker. I'm concerned that it is either something inside the unit or it's a software glitch. The Kemper has always been carried in a Kemper bag so I know it has never been dropped. Any assistance would be appreciated.

So I was playing my Kemper through my CLR and kept getting a very troubling noise when I hit a chord hard. At first I thought it was an issue with the CLR. Sounded like a loose wire or something. So I plugged in my in ears into the Kemper and kept getting the sound. I changed guitar cords and it is still there. I fiddled with the cord and it's still there. Has anyone experienced this? I have used my Kemper for 3 years almost every Sunday with no issues and I need to use it tomorrow. I'm really concerned that it will be an issue tomorrow. Any suggestions? Do I need to send it back to Kemper? Thanks.