Posts by OliOzzMosis

Thanks for the answers everyone! I got it on saturday together with 2 RoKits RP8 :)

Hopefully I can do some recordings within the next 2 weeks when I find some time!

Oh, and: The RoKits sound pretty awesome with the Kemper. You can play at any volume - doesn't matter, they sound great (and the Kemper sounds great as well! Thanks Mr. Kemper for this awesome piece of equipment :) )

Now brace yourselves - the hunt for rigs has begun

:thumbup:

Thanks, that's what I thought. I would use them only for getting sound out of my Lunchbox at home, maybe even at the rehearsal room (which is why I am currently looking at the RP8s :D).Most of my playing will be in the typical bedroom scenario tho, so I don't really want to blast the neighbours into orbit with a power amp + cab. (I assume the RP8s can be hellishly loud too:thumbup: )

Thanks for the answers. Yes, I already found some threads about the FCB 1010.

+1 - and with the new KPA-specific chip coming, this is an even better choice :thumbup:

By Kemper specific chip, do you mean that they are releasing a version of the 1010 that is designed for the Kemper? In that case I might just wait and get this one :P

Hello everybody!

I am about to buy a Kemper on Saturday, I am simply amazed by this amp and its possibilities :)

Tho I got some (probably pretty dumb) questions:

I want to run the Kemper at home through Studio Monitors and was looking at KrK RP6 RoKit G2s. Are they enough or even usable for playing at home with the KPA?

Second question: I plan to toy around with an Expression Pedal, tho, since I never used any pedals like this, any recommendations? (preferably cheap, I just want to mess with a bit of Wah here and there and read some nice things about what some of you guys did with the PitchShifter :) )

Thanks for your help!

Oli