Posts by stuehrenberg

Kemper have repeatedly said that they believe this makes no logical sense and have no intention of implementing it. In their view the preset names only make any sense if they aren’t edited. As soon as the user changes anything about the preset it is no longer the preset and therefore the name means nothing. Keeping the preset name UNTIL it is edited might make sense but they don’t see any need even for this scenario. It isn’t a matter of the programming being difficult just that the design team don’t seem to believe it makes sense.

The effect is "Single delay", the third column are only settings presets (that you can save and give a name to) and therefore the possible combinations are infinite. Don't get confused by the fact that those presets often have the name of a specific pedal, they are only meant to match a specific sound from a known effect/ pedal, but as soon as you tweak something they are not the same anymore.

Danke Dir. Aber es wäre doch schön, wenn beim Preset auch ein Haken wäre. Dürfte programmiertechnisch recht unaufwendig sein.

Hi, if I want to choose an effect it would be interesting to se the currently activated effect in Rig Manager. If I check a new profile or performance and I like the Delay, Chorus or Reverb it would be helpful to know which effect it is before I try other models. There is only a hook at the category (e.g. Delay) and the type (e.g. single delay) but there is no hook in the third column. Why that???

In case the first one was the best it would be easier to get back to it and also this information ist standard In all other hardware, software, editors and plugins I know.

Hi, I am very keen to buy a Kemper Amp. But I read in the review from Peter Weihe, that the Kemper has a latency of about 3 ms. This is twice as much as the Axe FX. I had an Axe and actually I noticed the latency there an more would not be okay for me.
    I am very senstive to latency and I wonder if the hardware of the KPA will be strong enough to handle a Software update that will bring the latency down to a better value. Does anybody has information about Kemper workimng on the latency?

If so I would not wait to by one.