Posts by tnrocks

Suggestion, buy the Gator GP66:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just purchased this for my Kemper. I read somewhere the remote will fit as well?

I have the Asm-12. I can't recommend it enough. The Kemper sounds like a tube amp through a traditional guitar cabinet. I also have the Atomic Reactor 112 and the Friedman demolishes it every way possible. I'm pretty sure you'll be more than satisfied with the Friedman.

yea no need for any sort of power amp. All you do is connect the Kemper to the Friedman and you are ready to play. It is a bit on the heavy side weight wise, and it's awkward to carry. The strange thing is the handle is on the bottom of the monitor but I can't see using that to carry anyways.

In performance mode I set up a rhythm rig, and a clean rig to start off with. If I have a chorus, delay, flanger for the clean rig and assign those to the effects switches of the remote it's the same for the rhythm rig also. I want to be able to assign different effects for the rhythm rig. Is this possible?

Hello,

So I just received my Kemper remote and looking over the manual that came with it seems to be pretty basic and simple.

My question is in the performance mode the effects buttons if I set them for a specific rig they stay on when I switch to another one. Correct me if I am wrong but I thought you can have 4 different effects set for each rig?

What kind of audio interface are you using? How is it being sent to the computer, usb, FireWire?

Also In Audition make sure you have the correct input and outputs of your audio interface being used or you won't see any signal

Hello,

i am am currently running a unpowered Kemper into a Friedman asm-12. I also plan on running another active cabinet behind me for the Kemper to sit on and run with the Friedman stereo. Possibly a tech 21 power engine or something similar?

My question is with the Friedman monitor should I have the cabinet emulator off globally? That's where I am confused when it should be on or off. thanks for the help

Another question if someone can please help me understand what I am looking for at practice we tend to get loud I don't really understand the differences between class a/b, class d, and class g my class g Friedman barely carries me over the drummer at practice

Hello,

so I just got myself an unpowered Kemper and I purchased a Friedman asm-12 active monitor. I want to use the monitor for my listening purposes on stage live but also would need to send the signal to front of house.

In the output menu choose "Master Mono" for the Main Outs
    Bring the level of the Main Out to approx. -18 dB.
    Unlink the volume of the Main Outs from the Master volume knob to always have a fixed Main-Out-Level.

xlr from Friedman monitor input to main out left Kemper then how do I set up a signal to front of house?

also what do I need to change the output back to when I record the Kemper with an audio interface when not playing live

thanks!

I am seriously contemplating letting go of my mint condition PowerHead. I'm curious what you guys would think the resell value would be?

The thing is I don't use my kemper to it's full potential. Right now it's only used to practice songs that are on my PC.