Posts by chick

Hmmm...interesting thought. What if you took a kemper profiling amp and used it to profile a neve, SSL or focusrite board?

There are only two settings for my interface Automatic or Internal and I use the automatic when switched to internal there is no signal from the kemper.
    I just switched off the kemper and then on and the sound is fine now so is this just somthing that happens regular

Just did some recording using the kemper spdiff and the recorded tracks sound like they are clipping , the levels on the DAW are fine.i recorded the same track same rigs and settings through the XLR and they sound fine so what do I need to change to get the same sound through the spdiff

I use the tascam us 1800 It's got spdiff and 8 xlr inputs but I would not recommend this i have had lots of problems with this and will be looking for somthing else soon I will never buy tascam again

I have got it all working now the only downside with the spdif is that it will not monitor back through the tascam 1800 unless I have the recored switch engaged in cubase , it will monitor back through the audio ins of tascam but not through spdiff , so I run the xlr to my mixer for monitring

I have the output source on the kemper spoof output to master stereo is that right do I need to tick the spiff out link

Ok need help fast just sent a lead from kemper s/diff output to the input of my tascam us1800 interface s/pdif input and there's no sound do I need to set up somthing in the kemper to send the output out through s/diff

When writing and recording songs I like to keep it quick to get the idea down fast , so my problem is I am using the kemper for Bass and Guitar so I have to keep unplugging chord from guitar to bas and back ,can I use a A B splitter box so I can leave both guitar and bass ready to go and will this effect the sound quality .

How do I turn on my PM.
    I have seen the tag editor ,so how do I open my back up file on it.
    Last night I used a unzip programme to unpack my backup file then copy and pasted that to a word document and emailed it to myself so now it is on my phone and ipad for quick acses.
    Now I'd like to be able to edit the list into folders ,like fender,Marshall,clone tones,