Posts by chick

So now I have a bunch off rigs inside my kemper but need some sort of system to remember what,s where , for example I was recording a classical guitar last night and I knew I had downloaded a rig for for this but could not remember the name and had to trail through hundreds of names to find it, so can I make a back up and read all the rig information in a word document .
    I have seen the excel lists of the forum but need something like that for just my rigs

Thank you
    I have read on the forum that the spiff sounds different to the xlr output or as that issues been fixed

Can I record with the spiff out into my interface and use the xlr left right into my mixer for monitoring, because when I monitor with the interface the sound can only be mono so that the stereo delay sounds strange

I am a bit of a newbie here but have the space fx coming through my studio monitors when I am writing and auditioning sounds would be great and using the x button for on and off will make it quick and simple to use

Thanks for the link but I was just thinking why the silent underground stopped posting the kemper tones on their site

I just love the sound on the fist 4 king's x albums the guitar tone is to die for but that bass tone is something else I know that a 8 string bass was use on some of the songs so that be done with the pitch on the kemper. Any help on this would be fantastic

Thank for the welcome I have been a bit bizzy the last few days going though the diffrent profiles and recording all the amps sound amazing even profiled my own little blackstar it was dead easy to do and sounds just the same i am really pleased

Just ended first recording session with kemper can't believe how great the amps sound I hook it up with xlr and did not use mixer mic pre and got my sound within minutes and for mix down no eq was needed just added a small amount of room reverb why didn't I get one of these years ago