Posts by Bigred

May 22? And it's now July? That is not cool, man, you should really pester them or threaten to go to an alternate dealer.

Of course, I understand that's not always possible. Still, waiting for 2 months with no delivery date sounds like a desperate, hopeless situation ;(

Well Long and Mcquade is the the best on a short list here in Canada that can get me one of these. My only other option is buying online, but I wont get any straight answers about ETA there either. My only save is that L&M is gonna raincheck their 6 moths 0% financing they promised me, plus I trust those guys, they get it direct from Kemper Germany, and I know these are in production. I dont mind waiting.. just.. wish it wasn't so long.. lol

I ordered mine on May 22, still waiting on any info of availability. Long and Mcquade say they are in production but cant provide an ETA. :(

I cant even watch any videos on youtube anymore, so depressed. Its almost like Ive lost a good friend I haven't even met yet... lol