Posts by RPrad

I am using "Effect Loop Mono" in X Slot and it works as expected.
    Check if you put the Loop in more than one slot too.

I am using "Effect Loop Mono" in X Slot and it works as expected.
    Check if you put the Loop in more than one slot too.

When I set the effects loop to any of the settings (mono or stereo) and try to use X setting I get no sound at all. Whats up? It does work if I use it in the stomp section but it sounds like crap.

I can't get the uno4kemper chip to work right, the volume, wha and tap tempo pedals do not work. Also when I switch rigs the delay drops out and does not trail to the next rig.

Can anyone help?

I have a question about the effect loop. When I plug my pedals into it they seem to work as pre loop and not post loop. My delay and chorus pedals gets all distorted when using the hi gain amps and it's like effect is on top of my signal not behind it as the way it is with other effect loops. Is there a problem with my amp or thats just the way KPA effects works? I hope not.

Its a great studio and home amp, I am not sold on it being a live amp. Being a working musician I have yet to get my live sound with it and to get it to work with FCB1010 with UNO the way it should. If I was a studio or home guy this would be a awesome amp for me. So if your one of those buy it.