Posts by Mulgreaux

Any recommendations? I've seen this one as a possibility, but it has an integrated cable, which will surely fail after a couple of gigs.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/EXP.html

I have a Decibel 11 Switch Dr which has an input for a midi expression pedal so ideally I want something that I can connect with a short patch lead.

According to the Switch Dr manual, there's an option to use a volume pedal for this and connect it using an insert cable. Anyone doing anything like this? I already have a Dunlop DVP1 volume pedal that would be perfect if this is a viable option. I'm going to try it out anyway.

What're you guys using?

Hi guys. I just got this expression pedal. Can somebody tell me if it's possible to control delay time using it? I bought it assuming I'd be able to assign it to any parameter, but the list on the Pedal page of the System section seems to be restricted only to the normal applications of an expression pedal. Any ideas?

Hi guys.

I'm having some trouble with PowerRack's FX loop. I am trying to run an ISP Decimator G-string noise gate and a hardwire RV7 reverb in the loop. I'm using the Direct Output/Send and Return Input to connect to the loop and I'm using the X slot to engage it. The problem is that I am experiencing a significant loss of volume when the loop is engaged. I've checked the cables and the pedals and they're fine so the problem must lie with the Kemper somehow. If I put the loop in one of the slots in the Stomps section I don't lose anywhere near as much volume, but this setup is not usable as the reverb is then distorted by the preamp for high gain sounds.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Cheers.

Thanks guys.
    I've got the sound through my 2x12 working correctly and it sounds great. My question is about which of the outputs to connect to my audio interface input for recording, when not using the 2x12 at all- Direct Output, Monitor Output or Main Output? And then- what setting should be selected on page 1 of the Output Menu for the relevant Output?

I have another question...

The Kemper now sounds great through my cab, but I can't get it to sound good when connected directly to my Line 6 UX2 interface for recording in Logic. Could somebody please suggest which output I should use and what output settings I should select to record in this way? Unfortunately my current interface doesn't have a SPDIF input, so I will be upgrading my interface when I get the chance. but I'd like to get a good sound out of the Kemper for recording in the meantime if possible.