Posts by DanFran

Bei mir stand nach dem wechsel auf Paypal am Montag erst am Dienstag der aktuelle Status drin.
    Ich hoffe das die Lieferung nicht auf den Samstag fällt, da wäre bei mir auf Arbeit keiner da um das Paket anzunehmen :(

Die Remote wird mit UPS verschickt (war jedenfalls bei mir so), und die liefern samstags nicht aus. Also heißt es hoffen, dass sie schon am Freitag kommt, dann hast Du das ganze Wochenende...

I am happy that my remote will be (hopefully) shipped in two weeks. What I find a bit disappointing is that when I saw at January 13th the remote can be ordered, I asked in this thread if I should order it or if there will be a special way to order for early birds. GString posted that we will get an advice how to order and in the official announcement of Burkhard it was said that early birds should keep their feet still. So I waited for the instructions and followed them as I recieved the mail at January 14th. Now I see that everybody who ordered on the 13th could change their order to early bird status and get their remote three weeks earlier than those who followed the instructions.

Ok, seems that you are right: I placed my order and paid via PayPal also in 14 Jan 2015 17:10:00 Order number: 246856. Remote is scheduled to ship on Calender Week 11: From March 9th onwards.
    So I don't have an idea how they decide who is served first...

From the mail Kemper sent when they told the early birds that you can order the remote in the shop:"Once you've ordered Profiler Remote, we will put your order on priority. We will start shipping in March 2015 and serve first orders first." So the shipping date depends on when you ordered and not when you registered as early bird.

From the mail Kemper sent when they told the early birds that you can order the remote in the shop:
    "Once you've ordered Profiler Remote, we will put your order on priority. We will start shipping in March 2015 and serve first orders first." So the shipping date depends on when you ordered and not when you registered as early bird.

Bin gerade über einen anderen Thread darauf gestoßen: Thomann hat das Bundle Profiler + Remote in den Online-Shop aufgenommen. Voraussichtlicher Liefertermin soll der 6.2. sein. Ob das bedeutet, dass die Remote für die Early Birds bald verschickt werden? Bin gespannt...

Ok, dann scheint das in den unterschiedlichen Shops für USA und International jeweils anders zu sein. Hoffen wir mal, das alles OK ist :)

Hallo, ich habe mal eine Frage an diejenigen, die die Kemper Remote im deutschen Onlineshop als EarlyBird bestellt haben: wie sieht bei Euch der Bestellstatus aus wenn Ihr Euch eingeloggt habt?
    Im Forum schreibt jemand, dass bei ihm angezeigt wird, dass die Ware per DHL verschickt wird, sobald sie verfügbar ist. Bei mir steht jedoch nur, dass die Bestellung noch nicht bearbeitet ist und eine Versandart ist auch nicht angegeben. Ach ja, ich habe per PayPal bereits bezahlt.
    Wie ist das bei Euch?
    Danke schon mal für Eure Rückmeldungen.

But be careful, last week I wanted to paste a performance between two existing performances and deleted one of them. Don't know if I did something wrong?