Posts by PhilUK84

Yea, I just wasn't used to messing around with the clean sense and stuff to control the clipping. :)

Good news!

I'm at the top of the EU list for the Atomic! I'm gonna check it out loud at practice on Thursday and then decide whether or not to return the Q12. It seems that I didn't rip any of the plastic or anything, which is crazy as normally I do! :)

I don't mean to start another thread, I guess I have a lot of questions that don't directly relate to any of the others.

Tell me off if I'm getting annoying. :)

I've got the FCB1010 and I'm having some difficulties getting it to work as it should. I've installed the new chip, connected two MIDI cables to both units, I've tried to follow the instructions from here http://www.voes.be/fcb1010/pdf…o%20ready%20for%20use.pdf

I've asked around, I've tried this and that and I just can't get it working properly with the Kemper. All it does it change the rigs, it won't go into stompbox mode and it doesn't countdown when I hold 1 & 10. How do I start again and what is the right way to go forward?

:(

It actually sounds pretty terrible lol. I've not got effects coming through the speaker either, but all is fine through the headphones.

Okay thanks guys. I'm on the list! It's not usually good to be on lists but there are always exceptions.

I bought a Matrix passive, it came this morning! Is there any settings I need to ensure are on/off in my Kemper, like output settings etc?

One separate question, do the fuzz pedals work okay for single coils for you guys? Seems like there's a lot of noise for me.

I'm thinking of selling my Rockerverb. It's great but heavy and I think that the Kemper has superior tones in it.

So what amps did you have, and what did you sell after you got your Kemper? :)

So they believe that the Q12 is superior. Nice.

I'm thinking about getting rid of my Rockerverb and cab, but the one speaker just doesn't look that cool lol.

Sounds cool though!

That's more like it. I just want some alternatives is all. Or are there none???

I might just go with the Matrix anyway, lots say there's little to no difference.

Yes, I'm knew to all of this. The terms are somewhat new to me. Although I am aware of of the difference and have not 'mixed them up'. Please bear with me.

We've already established that you can't deliver a 8 ohm 2x12 cabinet into the Kemper because it will make it 4 ohms. I'll rephrase.

Is there a 2x12 CLR made by anyone anywhere (not just by Atomic as CLR is a term first and a product name second) that is 16 ohms? That's avaliable in the UK or Europe? If not, what is my next best alternative. The Atomic will just cost me too much in tax and delivery, is it worth that much more than the Matrix?