Posts by alex_it

What do you mean by this? My understanding is that one side is dry and one side is wet, just like a JC-120.

I tried the air chorus in the MOD section with headphones some days ago, and the modulation plainly moved from one ear to the other. You can adjust the panning speed

------
    Thread created in feature requests section Maurizio! ;)

As evidenced in this thread , stereo choruses in X and MOD sections lack one cool feature:

if we could put the wet signal in one channel (left o right) and the dry signal in the other channel, we would get the full stereo effect like the most famous choruses (one for all the legendary Boss CE-1 chorus ensamble)

For people who own two FRFR speakers (like myself :D ) this feature is compulsory 8)

Hello,

I have Ubuntu on my personal computer and as you know RM can't run on this operating system.
    BUT if you install an emulator like Virtualbox you can run it on OS X, Ubuntu and Windows XP too, if hardware supports it (not 100% sure about that).

All you have to do is to legally download ISO image of Windows 7 and make sure that USB connection in Virtualbox is enabled.
    I installed Rig manager on Windows 7 emulation and it works, recognizing the Kemper with no problem at all. The only issue is that the profile seach doesn't work, don't know why.

Even though this isn't the most pratical solution, I hope this will help you ;)

I check with the Kemper Support, it is intentional:
    "that parameter was eliminated from the menu because it actually didn't have any influence on the sound and only appeared in the menu by mistake".

Effectively the Vintage Chorus is already Stereo but that parameter didn't make any change to the sound, so no problem!

I understand ;)

Would be very useful to have the chance to separate dry and wet signals on left or right channel, just like vintage choruses like boss ce-1.

I mean:
    left channel: chorused signal
    right channel: dry signal

I hope this feature will be introduced in the future :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This was posted several times a while ago and i thought i might revive it.

Seeing as many of us use the profiler in sterile, low volume environments, it could be great to have a feedbacker similar to the Boss FB-2 or the newer Fender Runaway.
    Any chance of that happening? I'm hoping to not have to carry pedals around.

Honestly, I'd prefer... the opposite :D
    An anti-feedback circuit for acoustic guitar, some acoustic preamps integrate it

Tanks for the XLR cable recommendations.
    But...as I wrote...the main out is used to run the kemper into the mixer with XLR. I have no issues here.

The DXR 10 is connected to "monitor out". I use it as a stage monitor.

If you are using your DXR 10 connected to "monitor out" what cable are you using to minimize hizz?
    Instrument cable? Special PA cable?

I have two DXR10 connected via two George L's cable. I use main outs because I can obtain the stereo effect with one common equalisation

At home I run the two speakers at -3 db, very loud though; the hum is bearable (I mean the speaker hum, 'cause the fan is almost silent)

Didn't try the cabinet cables (or speaker cable) yet

I also notice in the DXR that if you set the link mode to "stereo" there's a slight volume drop, even if there isn't any auxiliary speaker connected

I have had some time to check this out, seems to not do it at all in the house, so maybe it's related to the amp as it gets warmer? I can't run the amp at stage volumes in the house so I won't really know until my gig this coming weekend.... I am going to make another group of rigs with a different clean amp so I can A/B when the problem arises...

KPA isn't a tube or transistor amplifier, so I doubt it can get too hot
    first check the cables, then check if the volume of the profile is too high (output led becomes red)

What about a volume pedal after fhe amp section? :)

Already thought about that, but this means that every time you turn on and off your stompbox you have to adjust the overall volume.. a bit awkward

The best thing to do to adjust the volume of all my stomps quickly would be to press and hold the stomps button, enter the stompboxes global settings and move the downer knobs, under the LCD.. but by moving the downer knobs you can only adjust one setting like "rate", "drive", "tone" etc. no volume setting :(

Ps...leggevo qui qualcuno che si lamentava dei pedalini del Kemper...???!!!!???
    Ma sono fantastici...praticamente puoi usare solo quelli! Il Tremolo è bellissimo...il Ts9 è bello...il treble booster è meraviglioso!!!
    Perché dite che non vi piacciono?

Per me alcune distorsioni sono troppo taglienti e piatte, ad esempio il Plus ds e one ds

il tube screamer invece è da goduria :D

A looper is very easy to develop - but needs a lot of memory - the more the longer the looping time should be.

I doubt that the Kemper was planned for such a feature.

To be fair, I'd be satisfied with a 20 seconds loop as well :rolleyes: