Posts by Jammer1

Bludotone
    Brown Note
    Dumble (Fuchs are close but not quite, whoever is first to do a good profile of a Dumble ODS will be an instant hero!) :)

Welcome Arthur! ;)
    Until Kemper brings their own controller later this year the FCB 1010 with the UnO4kemper chip is the best interim solution by far.
    Search the forum, there are many threads about it.

"later this year" ... Ingolf, is this something that we can count on? I'm looking to get the FCB 1010 with the eureka chip but if we are sure kemper has their own FC coming for sure this year I may wait. It seems any time frames in the past have all been speculation.

Hi Andy,
    I purchased the Two Rock Bi-Onyx and got confirmation of PayPal payment but in my purchase history is says "Payment Status is...". I am not able to download it in my purchase history as I've done before with previous profiles. Also noticed the website was responding slowly when completing my purchase. Please advise. Thanks!

+1! Agree completely, this is a very valid request and overdue! I would love to know these as well!

I tried to find this out searching the forums and the README file but could not find. Can somebody tell me what the WL- and WL+ means on TAF profiles? Also DM- and DM+, BP- and BP+. These are a part of Blackstar Artisan 15 profiles. Thanks!

[quote='Mats_Nermark','index.php?page=Thread&postID=133358#post133358']

I've found the Fuchs Ford Boost to be excellent for this with my Tele or 335! YMMV.

Thought I'd share these. I profiled my RedPlate CDS2 a few days ago. RedPlates are some of the finest boutique amps made today IMO. I love mine! There are 5 profiles:
    1. Clean (Blackface) channel
    2. Drive Channel
    3. Tweed Channel
    4. Clean channel with Timmy pedal overdrive
    5. Clean channel with Zendrive pedal Overdrive (settings similar to Robben Ford's Zendrive)

These were all done with a Scumback M75 fully broken in speaker cab.

Hope you enjoy!

Wanted to say hello. I got my Kemper a few weeks ago after some exhaustive research and I'm not disappointed in the least! I got the "toaster" non-powered version. I am definitely a long-time "tube snob" but I am truly amazed by this technology. I've been going through the stock profiles to focus in on my favorites and yesterday I profiled my RedPlate CDS2 with various settings (check them out, I uploaded them to the rig exchange). They turned out great! I will be using mine mostly for recording in my studio but may well end up using it live too (if I can figure out the best option for a foot controller).

Mark