Posts by BRH

Yes, we are long over due for an editor!
    I've had 3 guitarists com & try my Kemper, they all loved it but brought other products because their was no editor.
    I did a test with another brand vs Kemper. I had my mates "other product" with desktop editor & he had my kemper. The challenge was to see how quick & easy it was to get a clean, rhythm & lead sound programmed in & ready to go. I spent less than 1/2 an hour, no manual required. My mate was still going, cursing & swearing an hour later & fumbling through the manual before he gave up....unless you've used another product with a desktop editor & experienced how easy it is, you don't know what you're missing.
    That said, I'm glad I've had to learn the front panel because if changes need to be made at a gig, it can be done. other products can be a pain.

At the very least they could tell us if there's one being developed or not. I have asked them & got a straight to the point "no comment" type of response.

I've brought just about all Guido's profiles. i used the XTC for many months in my band as my main amp. Now I use the Road Queen & the Tube Thomas 5161, both are amazing. My search for the "tone in my head" has ended here...for now :-).
    These profiles are simply the best sounding to my ears, right out of the box, i only need minimal tweaking.

Give us some editing software for our desktops. I'm completely stunned that there is nothing from Kemper yet. This should be the highest priority.
    Im finding I'm spending more time learning the technology than playing. Give us some editing software that takes away the time consuming programming required. Make it as easy as possible to dial in the tone.

Ok, got it sorted.
    I was adjusting the volume in the amplifier section, always have done & always worked. Now it appears since the update that it is now a global volume adjustment for that amp. If I adjust the volume when in the patch it works.
    Talk about constant changes confusing those of us just getting our heads round this thing! No more updates for me, keep it simple!

Arrrgghhhhh! Now another issue!
    When ive made my rig volume adustments it's locking that volume to all the rigs! It never did that before I updated the firmware! Grrrrrr.
    I have an amp set up with different gains & effects, I "save as" assign a midi path to switch & have no issuse switching between my patches. I usually give my lead channel a slight volume boost using the rig volume, but since I've updated the software it now adjusts all volumes!
    Help please!

Thanks for your help. It was the cabinet volume turned up to max & some of the rig volumes needed adjusting, :)

Hi All

Sorry for asking such a basic question but I've searched & cant seem to find answer. My ouput leds are constanly red. I've recently started using a new guitar (JP6) & some new profiles & the output led is red when I get into heavy distortion. How do I get it back into the green?
    The profiles I'm using are not my own, I haven't gotten that far into it yet :)