ouput leds

• Hi All

Sorry for asking such a basic question but I've searched & cant seem to find answer. My ouput leds are constanly red. I've recently started using a new guitar (JP6) & some new profiles & the output led is red when I get into heavy distortion. How do I get it back into the green?
    The profiles I'm using are not my own, I haven't gotten that far into it yet :)

• Arrrgghhhhh! Now another issue!
    When ive made my rig volume adustments it's locking that volume to all the rigs! It never did that before I updated the firmware! Grrrrrr.
    I have an amp set up with different gains & effects, I "save as" assign a midi path to switch & have no issuse switching between my patches. I usually give my lead channel a slight volume boost using the rig volume, but since I've updated the software it now adjusts all volumes!
    Help please!

• Ok, got it sorted.
    I was adjusting the volume in the amplifier section, always have done & always worked. Now it appears since the update that it is now a global volume adjustment for that amp. If I adjust the volume when in the patch it works.
    Talk about constant changes confusing those of us just getting our heads round this thing! No more updates for me, keep it simple!