Posts by adamcaylor83

Well I have set a PC for each rig. Like my clean tone is PC01 and clean lead is PC02. So when I hit the corresponding number on the GCP it switches patches (how i've done it for 10 years.....)

So this is a simpler way to assign PC #'s

In reality you are assign a rig to a number as opposed to a number to a rig

Right??

Can someone explain the point of performance mode to me? I seem to be the target audience, I play in cover/dance/top 40 bands.

I guess I just don't understand it, probably because I'm not using it correctly.

Thanks!

First of all....

Post of the year right here ...

Finally, I LOVE the Kemper! First gig is tonight. Rehersals, have been a major success.

I wouldn't sell this for ANYTHING!!

So, I'm getting ready for my first show with the kemper.

I will be going completely direct which shouldn't be a problem. However, I really don't feel like I'm using the Kemper to it's full potential. I'm using 3 rigs and saved them in 4 different configurations total.

Maybe I'm too simple.....

Maybe I don't know how to totally use the box yet......

But man, those 3 (Two Rock Clean, Two Rock OD, Morgan AC20) sound UNBELIEVABLE!!!)

Just wanted to share :)

Hello everyone.

I have had my Kemper for almost a month and I'm very happy with it so far. I initially purchased a RJM Mastermind to use with the Kemper but I'm returning it to get a Ground Control Pro. i'm needing the extra IA buttons. Too many cool things to make use of on the kemper to only rely on program changes.

My question is, does anyone have any tips or tricks with these units? I have the wikpa.org articles (Fantastic resource by the way) and just wondering about users in the trenches with these two devices.

Thanks for all your help!